• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What part of NJ do you live?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm in Blackwood as well! In the Valley Brook development to be more precise. I knew Craig was in Blackwood too, but didn't know there were a few others also.

I grew up in Cherry Hill though, right near where saltkreep88 lives (Ormond Ave... right across from the Playdrome).

By the way, Taz requested that we dig up an old thread like this that was going around a while back, and attach it to this one. I'll see if I can find it and do that.

Joe B: you are right around the corner, so to speak. My girl works at Bally Tech on fire road and my boss right off of Shore and Zion road. Drive through town almost every day...

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Theirs nothing wrong if they were playing a Banjo and had a jar of Moon Shine beside them.

It’s not the moonshine that scares me, it’s squealing like a pig that is a bit frightening…

deliverance_banjo_player.jpg

But then again, maybe I'm aging myself.