• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

whats the paintman been up to???????????

Hmmmmmmmmmm. lets try it again
015_zps3me0rdxx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well, I guess something is better than nothing. Maybe I have to wait another 2 years and post again LOL! Hope all you guys and gals are doing alright!

Also got a new member of the family about a year ago. Meet Mr. Magoo
011_zps89dsdfp7.jpg
[/URL]
Of course having a 170lbs Great Dane in the house requires a different mind set.
061_zpsv7910w8i.jpg
[/URL]

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK, I spent over two hours looking at the truck thread.....the only thing I can say is that I'm envious. Extremely well done.

So I finally came back and looked at the tank. This does not look like the tank I saw when you had that meeting at your house....the one in the living room. I'm guessing this new tank is down in the man-cave. How about a picture from the front of the tank. :) The back looks fantastic.

Hey guys! sorry most of the pics of my in this thread are gone because my photobucket account was getting full so I had to delete them. Here's the only pic I have of the front of the tank. Kind of a crappy pic though.
019_zpsjdcac0hk.jpg
[/URL]

Hey guys! sorry most of the pics of my in this thread are gone because my photobucket account was getting full so I had to delete them. Here's the only pic I have of the front of the tank. Kind of a crappy pic though.
019_zpsjdcac0hk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Amazing fish room and i love the house. Looks like the dog is just testing the water to make sure it's reef safe. What area are you from? looks pretty isolated out there.

Hey everybody! Dropping back in to say hi. And to bump my pictureless thread back to the top. LOL! Tank has been up and running for 2 years now with the usual growing pains. Mostly from neglect and lack of funds because of the ongoing project out in my garage. That nightmare (46 Chevy pickup), is also close to being done! Will post some pics of the tank tomorrow when the lights come back on. In the meantime here is some shots of the truck and the build thread. Hope I can figure out how to post pics.................
IMG_7873_zpsgchj7sdk.jpg
[/URL]

46 pickemup in NJ "the Rebuild" - Page 15 - The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Nice to see you check in Stan!! Always recall having a great time at your meetings. Hope all is well!!!