• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Which LED fixtures??

Trying to figure out what the best LEDs are for an SPS dominate tank. Currently I'm running 2 165w dimmable fixtures from eBay on my 90g. Just curious as to what's best and within budget. Don't want to go crazy with those $1000-2000 lights.

What is important to you in your light? Do you want to keep sps mainly, mixed, etc? Do you want to have a "full spectrum" fixture with green, uv, red etc? And what is your price range lol.

SPS mainly, with numerous zoas. So I guess you could say mixed? Lol and yeah I'd like to one day have the different colors. I'm guessing I'd have to get 2 fixtures bc of it being a 4ft tank. Price range is probably in the $150-300 range possibly

I bought kyle his dm 155es from reef radiance. He got it I think about a monthish maybe a month and a half ago and hes seeing really great results with the full spectrum.

I mean depending on what you want to get out of them and if you want to buy new or used you can go with a reefbreeders, or reefradience, or something in that range new. Are you thinking 150-300 each or for both because if both, thats about it. for each, you could pick up used radions or AI Sol's or vegas for that range. Up to you and what you want.

I mean depending on what you want to get out of them and if you want to buy new or used you can go with a reefbreeders, or reefradience, or something in that range new. Are you thinking 150-300 each or for both because if both, thats about it. for each, you could pick up used radions or AI Sol's or vegas for that range. Up to you and what you want.

I meant $150-300 each but probably closer to $150-200 each Lol

Dan check out jgraz Monti for sale thread he just posted a link to some really nice LEDs I might get these $175 each is what I would pay for my bulbs

Dan check out jgraz Monti for sale thread he just posted a link to some really nice LEDs I might get these $175 each is what I would pay for my bulbs
I was reading into them earlier today. Thanks man
Yeah ! I got them on sale so rhey were a little less but he really likes them the 132es I heard have really good reviews too.

I'm sure ill have some research to do Lol ugh I hate doing this sometimes

I purchased this one
www.oceanrevivellc.com/goods.php?id=18

Right now on their RC sponser thread they are having their own GB per say. You need to email them and they will send you a email back asking for payment. The light I purchased was $156. They seem to be getting great reviews on both RC and R2R. Full spectrum and manual dimmers. I did however win one of them for $140 in an eBay auction they had up. $296 for full spec dimmables works for me. Roughly 150 more then my 8 replacement bulbs would have cost.

Did you check out the reef breeders value they are 179 each not bad maybe some of us can do a group buy and get a good deal

The owner of reef radiance said that one dm 155e is good enough for a 40 breeder. I personally dont like how he deals with his customer service, but hos lights are good. Id go with johns because of my own personal vendetta but if youre trying to shave a little cash off id go with reef radiance.

Kyle wanted 2 so I got him 2 . So hes you know, special. Lol. I think cause he said if he didjt use them at full capacity itd last longer.

Dan if you go to reef radiance forum sale hes actually running another special. So the dm 155es are actually 144, since shipping I think I read was free.