• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wow! Chinese Fixture now $130

My white balance was way of in most those pics cause of the blue leds. Much more vivid colors in person. U can't go wrong with these lights. IMO

My white balance was way of in most those pics cause of the blue leds. Much more vivid colors in person. U can't go wrong with these lights. IMO

Great pic's Nick, beautiful tank. I've got two of these over my tank and am satisfied with them as well.

Honestly I saw the radion at OGII the other day.... I wasn't impressed. I feel as though my DIY light is a lot more well rounded color wise. And I really couldn't care less about the fixture itself (style wise) lol. I have seen these Chinese ones and feel as though the color and light You get from them is well worth the money, and probably the best dollar for dollar if you don't DIY.

Thanks downbeach. Dollar for dollar you cant beat these lights. I didnt notice any difference in growth compared to my 400w mh. Just way less heat! HAHAAH . 1 Light is perfect for a frag tank thats 24x24 .

i just picked this up on ebay putting it over my 20 gallon frag tank hope this is better then the solaris i had years ago

USA NEW 120 Watt Aquarium Coral Reef LED Grow Light 120W 20k

2 Year warranty.Brand new. 1:1 Blue to White Ratio # US