• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Large Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Mrx

(Im in Brick. Herbertsville)

Not TOO concerned about the seals, but, prefer them to be serviceable.
I can redo them if it was a reptile or turtle tank.
if its taking up space....
if wifey wants it gone.....yesterday.....
if you're moving....
upsizing.......

Try me.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mrx

(Im in Brick. Herbertsville)

Let me expand a little

Prefer a reef ready. Not critical. (I cant cut tempered.)
Glass or acrylic. Matters not.
No cracks or messed up glass. No major scratching on acrylic.
Seals not crucial. I can reseal, and prolly will anyway if they look to need it, or if I think it will let me sleep at night.

Moving?
Wife need the space?
Upsizing?

Try me.

looking over 100 @Rread16, but thanks for the reply.
Moving to Herbertsville, from Belmar, in 2 weeks.

Got pics of your 70? Who knows....I might take it anyway, if nothing larger pops up.
Glass? RR? Acrylic? Fill me in....

Just bought a place by the reservoir
We sign the papers 4/6.

CANT WAIT. Hence the large tank.
It will eventually be my show tank. (or a refugium for it) *fingers crossed.*
And Id like to have it around when I bust out the sledgehammer to take this 69 ranch into the 21st century. ;)

I'm thinking there are alot of us on here.....
I was born and raised on the other bank of the Manasquan, but, spent many o days off herbertsville and all through allaire state park.
SO excited to move. Belmar is nice. So was Wall. But its just getting to be too much for me.
Too many azzholes for lack of a better term.

Bricktucky. More my speeed. My kinda people.
:)

Who knows.....maybe Ill get to a gathering, or have a tank that Im not ashamed to show off to the crew over cold ones.........

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have no idea if it is tempered. This was bought at Tropiquarium and wish they were still there. The purchase was on file.

I miss that place, too.

Confusing, but, I ----THINK--- the guys across the street at Aquarium Care Center bought the stuff and are selling it?
There are adds on CL that show the exact tanks that were in Trop but add said to contact them across the street.
They have 1000+ gal tanks. While I would totally put that in my home, its just not possible for me to move it all.

I’ll get you pictures of the tank tomorrow, it’s glass, not rr, used for 2 years till I upgraded to my 120 last month.

Also, I’m from Manasquan, went to MHS graduated in 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.