• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Large Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
IMG_2234.JPG 60 x 18 x 26h....121 gallons

Plastic center is melted from heat lamp when it was a lizard tank then it was disinfectant and became a fresh water fish tank for 1 year.

Attachments

• IMG_2238.JPG
    IMG_2238.JPG
    881.9 KB · Views: 17

radiata

NJRC Member
60 x 18 x 26h....121 gallons

Plastic center is melted from heat lamp when it was a lizard tank then it was disinfectant and became a fresh water fish tank for 1 year.

The center brace can easily be replaced with a piece of 1/4" or better yet 1/2" glass. The width isn't important but the length is. I've done it to a 55, and I'd share a photo, but the Nexus is busy charging...

radiata

NJRC Member
PM sent, diana

I aint scrred of no burnt plastic, radiata! :p

I'm inclined to agree with you. Glass is counter-intuitively flexible. Do some measuring on a 55g without a center brace ~ the width of the span between the front and back glass at the center of the tank and at the ends of the tank will be different when the tank is full of water.

still working on it. have 2 prospects.
wanted to see how things shook out with members here, first, before I went the "just pay for a new one" route.

thanks for the replies, folks.
It looks like I have one lined up, but, if it doesnt work out......Ill stop back and letcha know.

Hello,

If you haven’t made your purchase yet and still looking. I have a 180G Marineland with the majesty stand. Tank was purchased brand new in 2015 I’m getting ready to break down. I have all my other equipment posted on MR as well.

Tank/Stand $700.00

Tanks in great condition.

Thanks,

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picking one up this coming weekend but ill reach out, guys, once I'm in the new place, and situated, and I know what kind of space I'm working with.....

TANKS for taking the time to leave a response......

Hello,

If you haven’t made your purchase yet and still looking. I have a 180G Marineland with the majesty stand. Tank was purchased brand new in 2015 I’m getting ready to break down. I have all my other equipment posted on MR as well.

Tank/Stand $700.00

Tanks in great condition.

Thanks,

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What color stand

Status
Not open for further replies.