• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTBH : verizon wireless phone

I've had no complaints about my Incredible...It really is the best phone I've ever had.  I got mine the day it came out as I know a store manager so he put mine aside.  He also told me that they are backordered now until the middle of the month...I'm sure there will be a software update for those games, as the technical specs on the phone beat anything else out there right now.

Oh...and the phone comes with 8gb of built in memory and a 2 gb sd card free.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I think I still have my VZ voyager laying around and maybe even my Razr. I went with the Droid and it is the best phone I have ever had. My wife has the blackberry storm which is necessary for work. I love verizon and have been with them for over 7 years, it was my first cell phone plan and I can't find any reason to leave them.

LG DROID? wow the public always knows more than the worker bees... lol will have to ask when I get back to work.

Lanie said:
LG DROID? wow the public always knows more than the worker bees... lol will have to ask when I get back to work.

i wouldnt consider myself 'the public', been working for VZW for 10 years....

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Lanie said:
Did you know it only cost VW 1/7th of a penny to process a text? and that text is sent and received on the Signal strength bandwidth? :)

Lanie/ Patriot...... is there Any way i can get an earlier upgrade? My wifes phone, a envy 3 crapped out now she is stuck with her old chocolate thats not so great either. She wants a droid but isn't due for an upgrade till october. We went to 2 different verizon stores in our area ( bridgewater ) and they wont budge. So stupid from my point of view cause we'll be spending money on the new phone, and also another 30 a month on a data package. Not to mention we've had verizon for our cell service forever

LG Droid will be the Ally... LG Rep at store yesterday! LG was losing out on the Droid market and is jumping in later this month. Nikjr000 will get answer tomorrow for you.

Patriot76 sales are good in central pa zone9... what zone are you in?

Wait I have a question.. The lg droid is it out or is it in the works. the reason I ask is because I am about to get the incredible and need to know wether I should wait or not.. thanks

mgonz said:
Wait I have a question.. The lg droid is it out or is it in the works. the reason I ask is because I am about to get the incredible and need to know wether I should wait or not.. thanks

Get the incredible!! I have it and it's awesome!! The LG Droid doesn't come close to the specs of the incredible.

Yeah I just found it. The lg ally. Not impressed at all with it. I had a prob with verizon after being with them for ten years. I will prob ride out my contract and just take my number to AT&T when the 4gs iPhone comes out. I'll add a line to my exsisting AT&T acount and save myself some money..

im not a phone guy to be honest with you, but i have heard nothing but great things about the incredible. i can tell you this much, vzw is so much furhter ahead of at&t when it comes to actually rolling out a real 4g network, but by all means make your own choices and let everyone know your opinion. in my humble opinion, at&t likes to be the first to have something new- which means they might provide the first 4g service (one cell phone tower), but not actually have made all the network preparaions to support these devices and the strain that these devices will put on their network. thats just my opinion of course, but what i do know is vwz is has been taking the necessary steps towards an all 4g network for over a year now, and in my opinion, there are a lot of benchmarks that vzw has passed on its way to a 4g network that other carriers havent even come close to yet. i mean, we've seen the destruction that the iphone has caused the at&t network, meanwhile the vzw network has been handling the about same data rates (thanks to the droid phones) without the failures that at&t has been experiencing. and this is b/c of the incredibly sick intense efforts that vzw has put into its network over the past few years. now i'm certainly not saying that vzw will be releasing an apple iphone handset in the second half of 2010, but if that were to happen i know the network would ready to handle the workload.

+1 that has been my experience with VZW also but I think everyone needs to go with whom they think is best for them. Of course I see it everyday in my areaAT&T service is not good in my area so I see a lot of people switching. Near metro areas even Tmobile is ok. Interested in how ATT handles 4g.