• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

xbox one..

I opened up my xbox last night. This thing is pretty sweet. I played ps4 at my buddy's place and from what I remember of it, I'm glad I didn't switch over. However, it did take me a solid 30 minutes to install a game which I found ridiculous.

I opened up my xbox last night. This thing is pretty sweet. I played ps4 at my buddy's place and from what I remember of it, I'm glad I didn't switch over. However, it did take me a solid 30 minutes to install a game which I found ridiculous.

Better than it taking 30 mins to load every time you play. It's a lot of data on those DVDs(is that what Xbox is still using?) to transfer. I imagine the only thing that would make that faster is really fast hard drives or large 256GB flash drives like they have now. Both of which are expensive. Bet they used cheaper HDD to save money since that's an issue you only encounter on install.

i convinced the gf to let me keep my limited edition. i'm selling mine for 635 ish. got some bites on craigs.