• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

xbox one..

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
What store were you looking at? My best friend and I went out to every gamestop, walmart, best buy and target in the cherry hill area because shes trying to buy one and we couldnt find any!

Not sure if you're willing to travel but the last time I checked two gamestops around me had the xbone in stock. This was last Sunday though. my cousin was looking for a PS4 when we visited the gamestops.

is dead rising worth keeping? i'm a huge fan of zombie survival games, however i didn't really enjoy dead rising 2. is it like state of decay?

is dead rising worth keeping? i'm a huge fan of zombie survival games, however i didn't really enjoy dead rising 2. is it like state of decay?

I didnt like the 2nd either. I nevrr player state of decay. Its not my fav zombie game because its slightky comedic but this is th3 best one ive played of the 3

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I didnt like the 2nd either. I nevrr player state of decay. Its not my fav zombie game because its slightky comedic but this is th3 best one ive played of the 3

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I see. State of decay is more of a survival open world type game. You build your home base, scavenge for supplies, and recruit/rescue survivors.

The XBox is out there....The PS4, not so much. Still a waiting list! More PS4's have been sold than xbox. (I'm a PS4 guy lol)

I tested ps4 and I'm not a fan of it. However I've been playing xbox 360 so my opinion is rather biased. I'm waiting for finals to be over so I can finally open my xbox one.

I tested ps4 and I'm not a fan of it. However I've been playing xbox 360 so my opinion is rather biased. I'm waiting for finals to be over so I can finally open my xbox one.

From what I've read, they're VERY similar hardware wise. I just don't understand the need to package the kinect device, which I wouldn't need nor want with an Xbox and it's $100 more. Either way, I'm waiting for the price to drop in a while before I get a PS4.

I have plenty of fun being a Mario Kart and Tennis master, lol.

From what I've read, they're VERY similar hardware wise. I just don't understand the need to package the kinect device, which I wouldn't need nor want with an Xbox and it's $100 more. Either way, I'm waiting for the price to drop in a while before I get a PS4.

I actually won my PS4 from the Taco Bell contest they ran a month or two ago! I've never won anything or else I would have waited too.

Primarily a pc gamer but went with ps4 (switching from loyal xbox guy). Neither are impressive hardware wise, both being years behind on technology, but ps4 definitely wins across the board in all categories. I mean they at least went wIth ddr5 instead of ddr3, I mean it's only been out a few years now, jesus.

I hear you. I'm just glad that I don't need the kinect to play the xbox. My buddy was playing nba 2k14, out of frustration he cursed and got a technical foul for cursing. I found that pretty cool lol.

I subjected my stomach to Taco Bell to try and win....at least I know someone who actually won. Congrats

Yeah...it took 2 trips and about $40. So basically I paid $40 for a PS4 LOL. First time I've ever won anything!! I thought those contests were fake until now.