• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

You know your a reefer when...............

malulu

NJRC Member
- the fish room (my basement) are wet most of the time.

- when you go to your fish friend's home at night, you will look for the BLUE window light.

- you have many salt bucket laying around outside your house.

- when you buy something from the shop, you always prefer cash over credit card - as that way your significant other will not noticed the den from the monthly bill.

- your tell your wife, honey, i just need to move this 1 piece of coral, then we will heading out to eat dinner - which 2+ hours later, you still trying to put everything some how looks better... with a pissed off wife just went out without you!
:mad:

What about when you tell your wife that you met this guy on the internet and you are going over to his house? "Yean, I met the dude on the internet. we are going to hang out. I need to bring some cash & a cooler with me."

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
What about when you tell your wife that you met this guy on the internet and you are going over to his house? "Yean, I met the dude on the internet. we are going to hang out. I need to bring some cash & a cooler with me."

+1 on this one for sure. i've gotten so many strange looks from my wife .....

You know your a reefer when.....

you check your tank status more than the football scores on a Sunday.
you dread traveling because your in-laws have to feed the reef
you visit the LFS more than the grocery store

And you go to neighborhoods you would never otherwise go to in NYC.

When explaining how great it was to have a natural gas generator which you spent a fortune on...and you start off with... Well I got it because I have a reef tank, a freshwater tank...

When your girlfriends friends say to her "is he actually going to the fish store? What can he possibly be doing at a fish friends house? Is he actually going to a fish friends house? Just imagine if he was lying to you."