• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

180g Fowlr Tank Stock (Yes, another one)

SteveReef said:
So, do you think this would be pushing it?

• 1-Kole Tang
• 1-Purple Tang
• 1-Blue Jaw Triggerfish
• 1-Scribbled Angelfish
• 2-Semilivartus Butterflies
• 1-Achillies Tang
• 2-Masked Swallowtail Angelfish Pair

Well, it's definitely pushing it but it can be done and would likely end up fine. I'd go with that.

Order those angels fast though from NYAquatic if you want them (they are in Brooklyn and he'll let you pick up from him I believe) as they tend to sell their high end angels pretty fast.

Just make sure you overfilter.

SteveReef said:
So, do you think this would be pushing it?

• 1-Kole Tang
• 1-Purple Tang
• 1-Blue Jaw Triggerfish
• 1-Scribbled Angelfish
• 2-Semilivartus Butterflies
• 1-Achillies Tang• 2-Masked Swallowtail Angelfish Pair

I would ask MikeNapoli about this one. I never had the fish but think they are tough to keep.

If you can't find a Scribbled for less than $823423847423, check out the Annularis angels. Almost as nice, IMO. Used to have one. I killed it unfortunately, but he was hardy... ate like a pig... and gorgeous.

Scribbled is that expensive? that's more than my house! lol. Why did you kill your annularis, I"m guessing it was by accident ;D?

I think if I can't find the scribbled I would go with a personifer, that annularis is quite nice actually.

I will definately pm Mike Napoli about it.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SteveReef said:
Scribbled is that expensive? that's more than my house! lol. Why did you kill your annularis, I"m guessing it was by accident ;D?

I think if I can't find the scribbled I would go with a personifer, that annularis is quite nice actually.

I will definately pm Mike Napoli about it.

For asking too many questions! Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Bob