• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

180g In-Wall Reef

pb1-1.jpg

pb10.jpg

pb11.jpg

pb13.jpg

pb2.jpg

pb3.jpg

pb4.jpg

pb5.jpg

pb7.jpg

pb8.jpg

pb9.jpg

ph12.jpg

ph13.jpg

ph15.jpg

ph16.jpg

Patriot76 said:
mnat said:
We have always kept our cleaner shrimp in pairs, they seem much happier that way and they are hermaphoditic so you don't have to worry about sexing them. Ours are pregnant constantly and releasing their eggs into the tank which the fish love. Fire shrimp are the same way and ours become much more active when we have pairs. Our current pair hang out in the front of our tank in plain view which is awesome.

I love the pheonix bulb too, they provide such a nice color. Good luck with the achilles tang, it sounds like you have the setup to keep him in and have done your research.

thanks! i have always wanted to add an achilles, but was always hesitant b/c of the other tangs. and i never really see any large achilles for sale locally (for a decent price). it was totally out of character to buy this guy the other night, but i figured i would give it a shot. and the 25% off made a big difference in my decision (thanks JRWOHLER).

anyway, he ate some flake food yesterday, and just ate some frozen brine now. i have seen him picking at the macro algae in the fuge. i put in some algae sheet but havent seen him eat any of that yet. id like to get him into the DT in a week or two, just hope my purple tang isnt too much of a bully.

BTW, the Achilles is happy & heathy. All fish are doing very well (knock on wood).

Purple Tang
Achilles Tang
Yellow Tang
Kole Tang
Blue Throat Trigger
True Percs- Pair
Purple Psuedo

NikkiT said:
Love the new pics, tank looks great! Very entertained by the clowns trying to host the GSPs.

thanks, need more SPS now.

yeah really. they could care less about the 7 GBTA's in the tank. the other clown likes to hang out in some green hairy mushrooms. every night just before the lights go out they will play in the GSP's for a little while, but never during the day (only after the MH's go out and its just the T5's on).

The tank is looking very good. I really like the achilles too! Those o. clowns are real goof balls! Mine is currently Ignoring the 2 RBTAs for a a couple of heads of frog spawn as well!