• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2008- 2009 Meeting Schedule

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
He did, but due to other circumstances he's not able to host in August. :-(

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike, Thanks for the offer. We do need to make sure that we give at least a year between hosting meetings as there are MANY people in Central clamoring for a meeting (unless we're looking for a host). We'll definitely keep you in mind though, should we need a host and not be able to find one.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We are still in need of an August host (South). Please let us know if you would like to have this meeting!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You got it! Thanks. In the mean time do you want a central spot for 2009?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
August would be good. Right now that's a South slated slot, but with September in Atlantic City I think it is fair to switch them.

im new here, i have not been to a meeting yet, im south, tuckahoe, just outside ocean city, if its allright with the little woman i can do a meeting, just got to let me know whats involved so i can prepare

malulu

NJRC Member
just go to one, then you will know...
;)

waynes reef said:
im new here, i have not been to a meeting yet, im south, tuckahoe, just outside ocean city, if its allright with the little woman i can do a meeting, just got to let me know whats involved so i can prepare