• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2008- 2009 Meeting Schedule

Re: 2008 Meeting Schedule

Little Silver 109 off the GSP (not green star polyps the road  ;))

For what it is worth I am in walking distance from the LS train station.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Ahh. Since Jose was willing to have a meeting (and he's North), we'll put him in and you can pick a spot in 2009 calendar. We try to keep the meetings in their respective areas so that everyone has the opportunity to attend a meeting close to home. Thanks for letting us know!

Jose? Can you do July? :D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Yeah, those central slots fill up pretty quickly! We'll keep you in mind if we lose a host during the year.

malulu

NJRC Member

(1)
for some empty slots of North or South location, is it possible that someone might want to take different month instead?
i mean, since so many central location can be fill up quickly, we can swap the central location month(s) with them if the folks live in north or south think other month(s) would be better to fit for their schedule.

(2)
if still no one fill in north or south, may be we can bend the rule a little bit, for example:
- for some one in the Central close to Rt. 78 (3 or 5 miles away or whatever...) can fill the north slot as a backup location. that way, it is central but still very close to the north...
- same rule can be apply to Central people live closed to Rt 70 can fill the south slot as a backup...etc.

:)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

We come down to the wire often, but we're always able to fill the slot. It is really in the best interest of our Northern and Southern members to ensure that 1/3 of our meetings are in their region.

At this point we're only looking for a South host for August and a November. The rest of the 2008 calendar is filled.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

raider77 said:
I spoke with Kathy and we would love to host the August meeting.

Woohoo! Thanks, Aaron.

(I bet we can go through 11 cases and quarter keg this time!)

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

raider77 said:

Thanks Aaron and Kathy. Start fragging your zoos.

JohnS_323 said:
raider77 said:

Woohoo! Thanks, Aaron.

(I bet we can go through 11 cases and quarter keg this time!)
Sounds like I better rent the beer truck this time instead of the tent.

ill definite be there this time , i guess im going to plant a money tree so that i have enought for themeeting ;D

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

adesimone1 said:
Ok guys we are going to give hosting a meeting a try in May 2009. We are in South Jersey 08085
Thanks for stepping up.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I put you in for June Dave. Thanks for offering us your home to have the meeting at. (and right around the corner from Trop.)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We still need August in the South for those who re looking to host!