• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2009 Meeting Schedule

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're looking for people to host a meeting for the 2009 meeting calendar. Please chime in if you'd be interested in reserving a month in 2009 and which one. We would also like to thank all the Hosts and their family's for opening up their homes to us in 2008. If you hosted a meeting in 2008 and would like to host again in 2009, please understand that a non 2008 host would have top priority. We'd like to offer everyone an opportunity to host. Thank You.

November South (NJReefGeek) Andy

December Central (Holiday Social)

January North 24th (pnoyreefer) Steve

February South Phyl & John

March Central (JRWohler) James

April North (Baxreefs)

May South (adesimone1)

June Central (HerbieK) Herbie

July North (ReeferBobLP) Bob

August South (pgordemer) PhilG

September (MACNA '09)

October Central (momof6kids) Erna

November North

December (Holiday Social)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Erna, Thanks for hosting!

January would be great, Steve. You haven't hosted since 2007. Thanks for stepping up!

Phyl said:
Erna, Thanks for hosting!

January would be great, Steve. You haven't hosted since 2007. Thanks for stepping up!

No problem .. Might be my last to host and the last time people will see my 180. Next yr Feb my baby girl is comin out and 3 kids will be tough in the yrs comin :)

ReeferBobRW

NJRC Member
I'll host a meeting. Although I've never attended any meetings and don't know what goes into one. I have a BBQ/smoker and a cooler, a summer meeting would work. I make mean ribs! ;D

I'm in Lincoln Park so it would be a north meeting. July?

Let me know details.

Bob

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mean ribs are a stiff competition around here!

An outdoor BBQ in July sounds great. Thanks, Bob.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you everyone for stepping up and offering your home to host a meeting.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
debfife said:
Any takers for February?

If it wasn't Winter (where we could put up and outside tent),we would consider it, but since our place is so small, there isn't anywhere for the kids to stretch.

Phil and Pete

pgordemer said:
debfife said:
Any takers for February?

If it wasn't Winter (where we could put up and outside tent),we would consider it, but since our place is so small, there isn't anywhere for the kids to stretch.

Phil and Pete

Well... we still need a south host for August. But I'm not sure if you'd want to go there with MACNA right after that.

ok i see jans meating is at steves but i don't know who or where steve is. and dose the 9 mean it is on the 9th ???

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As soon as we have all the details finalized a post would be started, the meeting header will changed and we'll be sure to let you know!

Right now it is looking like the 24th at 1pm in Washington with the butler in the garden (sorry it got to sounding like a game of clue). ;D

Phyl said:
And when is the third due? Is your wife ready to kill you?!

She is use either end week or third week of feb.. But I know My son will be a brother nefore he turns 1 ;D.. She knows I told her might be the last one for me ..