• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2009 Meeting Schedule

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Do we have anyone interested in hosting a meeting in the South for Feb.? Please post here if you're interested

Phyl,

It is a credit you and this group that you 'wait in line' for more than a year to host a meeting. Great job!

I'll host the first available for Centeral in 2010. (January?)

Ken.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
March is the first month to host a central meeting in 2010 (January is typically North, Feb South). The end of 2009 gets a little haywire because of MACNA, but I think we should get back on schedule after that.

Re: 2009 Meeting Schedule HOSTS NEEDED

Still seeking hosts for the following:

April - North
August - South
November - North

Anyone interested?

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: 2009 Meeting Schedule HOSTS NEEDED

debfife said:
Still seeking hosts for the following:

April - North
August - South
November - North

Anyone interested?

Deb, Pete and I can do August, BUT, there is only 1 weekend available we can do it (we are camping all the rest) and that is Saturday August 22 or Sunday August 23, 2009. We will rent a tent to put most of the people outside since we have such a small house.

I can do an April 09 meeting up north.

The 375 should be up and running by then to give y'all something new to look at!

It just can't be the weekend of the 26th & 27th ... wedding aniversary and the Dead are in town 8)

Looks like the August meeting is still open. I know it's scheduled for South and I'm in Central (Brick)but if no South members can host I'll be happy to.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Pete and I can do the South Meeting in Paulsboro, NJ, but it has to be outside, we have a very small house.

We camp in August every weekend, so the ONLY date open we can do it is August 22, 2009

I'm sorry everyone . I know this is not fair to bail out last minute like this.
My sister is coming home after battling with cancer throughout her body and she can't handle groups of people right now.
If no one steps up I will stay as host.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dave, you have to deal with life one day at a time. We completely understand your need and our thoughts and prayers are with you all through her recover.

If nobody steps up we'll plan a trip to an aquarium. No worries. :)