• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2009 Meeting Schedule

Phyl said:
Dave, you have to deal with life one day at a time. We completely understand your need and our thoughts and prayers are with you all through her recover.

If nobody steps up we'll plan a trip to an aquarium. No worries. :)

Family first Dave!

How about Jenkinsons again? That was a great meeting! I can put on a Hawaiian shirt and tell stories. ;D

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
Phyl said:
Dave, you have to deal with life one day at a time. We completely understand your need and our thoughts and prayers are with you all through her recover.

If nobody steps up we'll plan a trip to an aquarium. No worries. :)

Family first Dave!

How about Jenkinsons again? That was a great meeting! ;D

Ditto.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello everyone! I am a new guy here and live in Edison, I would love to host a meeting in June just need to check my work schedule first to see when I can do it. Are there any specific dates in discussion? What day of the week ussualy works better? What do I have to do to host a meeting? ??? ???

I know...lot's of questions! Please PM me with details and I will gladly check my schedule tomorrow, I can even join as a paid member on that day as well! ;D

Let me know! Rod

malulu

NJRC Member
rodclement said:
Hello everyone! I am a new guy here and live in Edison, I would love to host a meeting in June just need to check my work schedule first to see when I can do it. Are there any specific dates in discussion? What day of the week ussualy works better? What do I have to do to host a meeting? ??? ???

Just need an address!
;D regardless you have a fish tank or not... (but it would be great if you do...) ;)

- meeting normally happened in a weekend, you can pick a best day to suit your schedule
- meeting normally run from 1pm-ish to 5pm-ish.
- most guests would be pre-registered, so you know the total head counts in advance.
- meeting need some food and drink (no need to be fancy...) host can post what you need, and guest will try to bring it over when possible. (cold dish, salad, drink, hot food, pizza, and pasta...etc.)
- if you need anything, any question(s), just post it here...
;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Medford is actually South, but great to know that we have folks interested in hosting!

Rod, we have a "maybe" for the June meeting, but if the "maybe" ends up a "no" we'll gladly take you up on it!

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
Medford is actually South, but great to know that we have folks interested in hosting!

Rod, we have a "maybe" for the June meeting, but if the "maybe" ends up a "no" we'll gladly take you up on it!

OK, I will check my schedule tomorrow anyway and post the dates here that work for me in case the maybe falls through, it would be my pleasure to host the group.

Rod

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes. The June meeting is June 27 at Herbie's place. I'll need to double check the town and post back!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anybody looking to host a South meeting, we have an opening for August.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
pgordemer said:
Pete and I can do the South Meeting in Paulsboro, NJ, but it has to be outside, we have a very small house.

We camp in August every weekend, so the ONLY date open we can do it is August 22, 2009

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
New to the hobby and just joined the Club this month. I won't be able to make the North meeting this month, but hope I can make it to the South meeting in August, which will be closer to home for me.

Looking forward to attending one and meeting some of you folks!

TanksNStuff said:
New to the hobby and just joined the Club this month. I won't be able to make the North meeting this month, but hope I can make it to the South meeting in August, which will be closer to home for me.

Looking forward to attending one and meeting some of you folks!

Welcome to NJ reefers and look forward to meeting you.