• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2013 DVRC Frag Swap

Thank you to George, and the NJRC BoD for allowing us to advertise our 2013 swap on the NJRC Boards.

We would like to invite the NJRC members and friends to our 4th Annual Frags Swap. We are hosting it on Saturday November 16th at The Adventure Aquarium.

We have attached our flyer below to give you an idea of what is planned. We love when the NJRC members come out an win all of our raffles. :chuncky:

We hope to see you there!!!!!

2013 Frag.jpg

Yeah I can't wait. I've seen the venue and its goona be great. If anyone has questions let me know. Aquarium admission is not included in the frag swap admission but you get a discount on tickets

Sent from my galaxy s4

Yeah I can't wait. I've seen the venue and its goona be great. If anyone has questions let me know. Aquarium admission is not included in the frag swap admission but you get a discount on tickets

Sent from my galaxy s4

Is the discount better than the rutgers student discount we get? I think tickets are 16 from the impact booth

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We have a wedding in Philly that Friday night, so there is a strong chance we will just hop over the bridge and make the swap.

this is the first one that is sorta close enough to me and i dont have work on that day but im still not sure if i should go. ive never been and dont know what to expect. i probably shouldn't be spending money on a day where i usually make money also... but thats just what the hobby is all about

this is the first one that is sorta close enough to me and i dont have work on that day but im still not sure if i should go. ive never been and dont know what to expect. i probably shouldn't be spending money on a day where i usually make money also... but thats just what the hobby is all about

Its like walking into a candy store as a kid. Expect everything and more. You wont walk out empty handed. Best thing to do is to bring a certain amount of cash so that you dont go over that. I highly recommend going

Sent from my galaxy s4