• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2013 DVRC Frag Swap

I guess the drinks are on George, at the holiday party.:welcoming: Congrats George, nice wins, I guess some of Anthony is beginning to rub off.

Jing, you should of got a pic with your idol nikki. With how much you talked about her I would of guessed you met a celebrity haha. It was nice to see a few of you. I had a great time

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Jing, you should of got a pic with your idol nikki. With how much you talked about her I would of guessed you met a celebrity haha. It was nice to see a few of you. I had a great time

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Shes gonna think im so creepy now, thanks. There goes being friends with the coolest female in the hobby.

Did anyone else get shots? Put the TV picture up, George, I saw you snagging a shot of it !

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I agree it was great putting some more faces to the names on the site. Thanks DVRC for a very nice event. Great location!

Classklown, you are just jealous.
Jing, hoping to see you at the meeting next weekend @ our house! Us reefing girls have to stick together!

Ok guys, forget the hardware and all the celebrity glam. What did you all get? Give up the names and at best the pics!

Ok guys, forget the hardware and all the celebrity glam. What did you all get? Give up the names and at best the pics!

Was definitely nice seeing some familiar faces i have not seen since i got back. Stock list for me was the JF yellow dragon, mohawks, purple hornets,Capt america, and a snake skin chalice with black and orange eyes with orange and blue streaks. Digi from Jgraz. Thanks man appreciate it. and a blue tort from Classklown90. going to be a stunner growing up.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Was definitely nice seeing some familiar faces i have not seen since i got back. Stock list for me was the JF yellow dragon, mohawks, purple hornets,Capt america, and a snake skin chalice with black and orange eyes with orange and blue streaks. Digi from Jgraz. Thanks man appreciate it. and a blue tort from Classklown90. going to be a stunner growing up.

Nice pick-ups austyn. That yellow dragon was a great looking piece. Let me know when it's big enough to frag.

I picked up mohawks too! I got some pink auroras, gobstoppers, black plagues, a no namer I think and my first sps frag ( strawberry shortcake ). Its maybe a 1/4".

Dan and I did halves on these jfox polyps called lucky lucianas, too.

I picked up mohawks too! I got some pink auroras, gobstoppers, black plagues, a no namer I think and my first sps frag ( strawberry shortcake ). Its maybe a 1/4".

Dan and I did halves on these jfox polyps called lucky lucianas, too.

Nice pick ups. Lucky Lucians are sweet. Uh Oh you are crossing over to the SPS. Beware!!!. NM to late lol.

Nice pick ups. Lucky Lucians are sweet. Uh Oh you are crossing over to the SPS. Beware!!!. NM to late lol.

Hahaha even if I did want to carry sps, I dont have the patience to maintain. Kyle only paid $5 for the broken off frag cause the guy was trying to get rid of everything.

Yes had a bad day at the raffles but George did great he won the grand prize so the ride home was great. So anybody that rides with me if I do not win they do so I am opening to offers who wants to ride with me next time we go to the swap. HA HA O one more thing the hidden reef is next Saturday so pick your seat out if you want to win the raffles.

Pic stolen from a dvrc member
3a8yba4a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4