• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2023 April Meeting - Momof6kids

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Erna and Doug are hosting the April 2023 monthly meeting at their home in Bridgewater. They currently have a RedSea Reefer 525XL.

Saturday, April 29th
1:00pm
Address: 207 Love Rd. Bridgewater
RSVP to this post

If you would like to sell/swap frags please post in this forum.. If you would like to bring food, please put what you are bringing in this post also.

I'd love to go but that's gonna be a bit of a hike for me coming from Atlantic City. I'll be at the fish / coral show the weekend prior. Don't want to push my luck with the family

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hello
That’s my sons birthday weekend so I can’t go.
have fun !!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Only if it's good beer. Ha
I drink piss beer ;) :) - will bring my own, actually this calls for some wine instead- my goodies won't be reef elated, a dessert and something for the garden- got to do some thinking

Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have the fo9llowing for sale or trade and can bring to the meeting. Let me know if interested.

Equipment:
2 Ocean revive lights
1 Aquamaxx skimmer, rated for 60g
1 very small HOB fuge

Coral:
Green hairy mushroom
Green nepthea
GSP
pink cabbage
rasta zoa frag, I think
Asterospicularia

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I have the fo9llowing for sale or trade and can bring to the meeting. Let me know if interested.

Equipment:
2 Ocean revive lights
1 Aquamaxx skimmer, rated for 60g
1 very small HOB fuge

Coral:
Green hairy mushroom
Green nepthea
GSP
pink cabbage
rasta zoa frag, I think
Asterospicularia
I'm interested in the asterospicularia