• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2023 April Meeting - Momof6kids

Can the Paintman make an appearance at the party?????? If so would anybody like some Red Monti Cap or Green Sinularia? My monti is the size of a man hole cover and needs to be trimmed back, and my Sinularia grows faster then the dandelions in my yard. LMK

erics210

NJRC Member
Can the Paintman make an appearance at the party?????? If so would anybody like some Red Monti Cap or Green Sinularia? My monti is the size of a man hole cover and needs to be trimmed back, and my Sinularia grows faster then the dandelions in my yard. LMK
Would take some of both as I am just building the tank back up

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Had something come up and doesn't look like we're going to make it.
Joe, I'll hold the diffusers for you.
Sub, obviously I cant pick up the zoas, if Eric doesn't want them let me know and I'll Paypal you the $20 and pick them up at soem other point.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Running late we will be there around 3/330

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thank you again Erna and Doug!! Great seeing everyone again new and old. Always a good time talking reef!! Sucks we couldn't get the reefmat installed, but at least we may have come up with a solution so you don't have to cut the glass pieces out.

P.s. I need more of those macaroons!!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Although I've met and traded with many of those that went today, this was my first club meet. Erna, Doug and DD did an outstanding job hosting and the food was incredible- so were the dishes members brought along. I really enjoyed talking shop with everyone and meeting those who only knew me by a screen name. Trading is something I love to do- it's a win/win. I rehomed a couple of things that just didn't work in my tank and got some great stuff in return, other trades were tit for tat- still a win for me. then the giveaways- I like when someone can use stuff we don't need anymore. I can get used to this being a regular thing

momof6kids

NJRC Member
We had a wonderful time today with all you guys. It brought back many memories for our daughter who used to get dragged along all those years ago to all the reef meetings. :D

Sorry we didn't get the raffles off and running but, thanks Del for leaving the corals you had planned on donating.

I think we really need to get back to normal and have meetings more regularly.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Doug and Erna, thank you for hosting such a wonderful event and your daughter's cupcakes and macarons were incredible. I would like to host a June/July meeting.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
We had a wonderful time today with all you guys. It brought back many memories for our daughter who used to get dragged along all those years ago to all the reef meetings. :D

Sorry we didn't get the raffles off and running but, thanks Del for leaving the corals you had planned on donating.

I think we really need to get back to normal and have meetings more regularly.
So, I'm thinking that @momof6kids will have some nice frags for the next meet or maybe @Subliminal got those DELiciuos frags and will do the same. I hope @erics210 took the pair of clowns he was donating to the cause back and the chaeto ( Erna, check your sump lol) I came home happy- made some good trades, gave some phyto away ( @horseplay - I still owe you- and the frag was very generous- thanks)
Erna, you mentioned how the light you have in the sump burns out the chaeto- I use a white led submersible strip light with a timer for mine- about $10 on amazon-Once again- I had a great time- Erna- you and your daughter should go into catering ( ang Doug can do the BBQ)- I'll have plants soon for everyone