• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2023 April Meeting - Momof6kids

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Question for the bosses + @ecam and @DEL , Is there a reason why vendors aren't invited or can't come to these meets- from my perspective it would be great to meet them in person and talk to them about their systems etc- even if they can't sell anything- would be better if they did come and donate frags for auction for the cause- even better would be if they were to be invited, and we we were able to give them a wish list of stuff for auction and they did come- maybe just a pipe dream for me lol

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
EVERYONE is invited. It's a simple get together. Maybe in the future we can have a meeting at Mark's (ultimate corals) place or David (Coral Garage) place. I know David already told me he would love to host one so people can see his setup. It's also a great way to give back to the vendors.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I'd love to go but that's gonna be a bit of a hike for me coming from Atlantic City. I'll be at the fish / coral show the weekend prior. Don't want to push my luck with the family
Miss this one and you miss out on meeting a bunch of us- including the prez, @momof6kids and of bunch of of us degenerates, Bring the family- there will be kids, and the it's in the country with a yard- there may be better deals then you'll get at the show- I'll give you some gas money lol

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
trying to get a count attendees for anyone bringing food.
I counted 8 attendees and 2 maybe's. Plus Erna and Doug.
Does that sound about right?

erics210

NJRC Member
I am in!
Wanna get some pics of frags and equipment I have in case anyone needs the stuff. Like everyone I have much more than needed at the moment

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I'll be there with my wife and the baby. Should be there around 2 or 3 though because the baby has swim class at 12.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
trying to get a count attendees for anyone bringing food.
I counted 8 attendees and 2 maybe's. Plus Erna and Doug.
Does that sound about right?
I count at least 12 now- more if you count kids and not mentioned plus one's- looking like a nice size get together- forecast is for rain :(, but that's ok with me. Check the thread about sales, trades to list or add dibs on stuff. Not sure what is needed for doing a raffle or who would run it- any volunteers?