• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

55 gals drums

I would like to know if i anybody outthere has 2 of those 55 gals drums ,that i can borrow for like a week or 2 ,i need to star making some water ,please lmk if anybody can help me out thanks .

Ralph

i know Jeff, i should it kep mine and put it in storage , i have a little 20 gals , and those 5 gal plastic containers like 4 or 5 of them ,and i need like 100gal more to make .

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jcurry@wesketch said:
I'd lend you mine but it's full of water.

Same here! All three of them, no less! You could do 2 44g bruts, Ralph. You could always use them for garbage cans later or return them if you didn't use them... :)

wow..The place were I work gets tractor trailer loads of 55's twice a month...along with 30's 15's and 5gal buckets...its just a shame that the owner charges so much money for them if you want to buy them....

Nothing was ever in them...they are brand new extruded from the factory...Ill look into the price and get back to ya tomorrow ....what would a fair price be...mabey I can haggle with him....

I've been using a 32 gallon Rubbermaid Roughneck garbage container up until two days ago when a seam split and dumped 10 gallons on my basement floor - far away from my water alarm.

Put me on the list for one of those 55 gallon drums.

Hey..sorry it took so long but I got the price for those drums for everyone....

$30 - 55gallon
$25 - 30gallon
$20 - 15gallon

Again these are new and unused...and it would be LOCAL PICKUP ONLY...NO SHIPPING....