• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75 Breakdown (Saddle Brook 07663)

It is a sad day in the Artinger household, my reefs must be broken down. Were moving to a new house in Clifton, and since the shop is picking up I havent had time to maintain and care for my tanks as I should. Some items are for sale, some are free to a good home, and some I will ask to hold, potentially to keep if I decide to go in a new direction. Most will be for free, theres only a few coral and fish Id like to get some money for.

Tank stand and sump sold (Happy Brandon?!)
7x54 Aquactinics Constellation with modded LED moon lights. Bought from a Manhattan Reefer, supposedly EvilGrimReefers prototype for his own line of LED/T5 lights, not sure if that worked out though. 2 large cooling fans, 3 switches. German reflectors, the whole deal. Id recommend bulbs, I believe I changed them in May or June. I paid 450, asking 325. Will be cleaned before purchase.
48" Reefbrite about a year old 150
MP20- 130? Not sure what the going rate is.
About 100 lbs of live rock, some have SPS skeletons. One has a nice piece of ATL Shades Of Fall (I will be fragging some off). One has a mat of Red Planet that hasnt shot up yet. Large Tyree war coral on a nice flat piece, Teal palys cover alot. There are mojano problems on a few, Ones covered in Fire and Ice zoos. 3 a lb.
Chalice collection. Alien Eye(10+), Original Mummy Eye (12 eye), Bubble Gum Monster(10 eyes), and Tyree Cornbread Trash Mummy Eye(10+ eye). All completely cover their frag discs, I think 2" around. Make an offer on them all ( I paid 450 for them with about 12 eyes total)
Acan echinatas- Large biohazard orange black blue and green. Probably 40 eyes $160? Also Tye Dye from Aquatic Obsessions about 12 eyes, more pink and light green, little blue mixed in $100 Northern Light echinata Light blkue, blue, green a little brown, on a piece of rock about 3 inches long and 2 deep, completely covered. About 25 eyes 150
Also and all orange echinataabout half a golf ball in size for 25, or free with any other echi purchase.
FREE- YOU CAN NOT SELL THESE IN THE FUTURE FOR PROFIT. PASS IT ON
10 heads frogspawn
Duncan colony about 8 heads, a little beat up by my torch
Anything else you see I forgot about will probably be free

Livestock
Large (About 8") Desjardini Sailfin Great shape, king of the tank. Still very yellow but going grey as he matures. Needs a 125 or larger $75?
Hippo tang (About 6 in) Great shape no issues super healthy 50?
Kole Tang about 5 inches or so Really great shape, orange along tail fin really pops 50?
Borbonius Anthias Full grown, had him for about 15 months. Very healthy, noticed his streamers have been slightly nipped but not his fins themselves. 75?
Black Cap Basslet Must be an Alpha Male, the largest Black Cap you will find around. 50
Purple Firefish, mated pair of cleaner shrimp-Free to a good home, Id like the shrimp back if possible when my next tank is ready.
Breeding True Perc/Picasso clown pair- Free, only to a trusted friend. They will come with a large orange torch they host. Breeding every other week or so. Please PM if you have room or the tank to breed them in, Id love the opportunity to do so.More of a temporary hold,I WILL BE ASKING FOR THESE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Also 100 lbs of live sand, free
Donations of craft beer are gladly accepted for any free items :)

I will be adding the 29 as a seperate post.

howze01

NJRC Member
:miserable:

So sorry to read this John! If there is anything I can do to help you out, just ask. You were the first person I met on here and you have always been nothing but awesome.

Now to the question I don't want to ask but will. Any zoos left?

Chalice pic from a few days ago.
photo.jpg

Hey john....as I had told you he other day....I am more than happy to hold ANYTHING for you, for when you come back. We know you'll be back eventually ;)

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
John sorry to hear this, but happy about the shop. Since you got the CBT ME from me, I would be more than happy to hold it for you until you get back in. That chalice is way too nice to just give away.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Also sad to hear this and glad at the same time that the shop is doing well. As others have said, if you need anything let us know.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Not sure exaclt what Ill be doing in the future with the new tank, so most livestock will go besides a few small items. Darren, I will not be giving any of those chalices away!! lol I like the idea of holding onto them but could honestly use a nice little cash boost right now. Well see what happens. This is tough to do, so much love and energy goes into the hobby. So far all thats left from the 75 is the black cap, purple firefish ( I think mightve forgot who reserved him) Desjardini and assorted corals, chalices echinatas etc.

nice enchinatas i remember teh day you went to get the one from AO because i got the other one the next day lol