• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75 Breakdown (Saddle Brook 07663)

How big of a tank? I dont think they would get along, my Desjardini nips at most streamers or long fins, he even nips the torch until the clowns chase him away.

It's a 46g. The lionfish is a juvenile at the moment. I have no problem leaving her by herself. I pretty much thought about every option, and I don't think it would work. I was looking for some new input. Perhaps someone on here has done this already. Like I said she is about an inch long or so. The largest food she can eat right now is P.E. Mysis. Silversides, even cut up, she can't fit down.

It's a 46g. The lionfish is a juvenile at the moment. I have no problem leaving her by herself. I pretty much thought about every option, and I don't think it would work. I was looking for some new input. Perhaps someone on here has done this already. Like I said she is about an inch long or so. The largest food she can eat right now is P.E. Mysis. Silversides, even cut up, she can't fit down.

Way too small

Maybe a kole tang would work, still kind of small though. The desjardini needs probably at least a 125, 180 preferred. Hes the only tang left anyway.

For most tangs, I thought the same. The post I saw mentioned that a few might go in a 50g.

Maybe, a Kole or Tomini, but for the most part Tangs need a lot of space. If you look at what their adult size is you will get an idea. Most of the most attractive/more sought after tangs get very large, most people don't realize that when they buy them since they are still very small.

Honestly I didn't want to put a Tang in there. I was think more along the lines of a Dwarf Angel... but even that is stretching the limits. I think I'm going to leave the lionfish by herself.... she's happyand I'm happy anyway! :)

I apologize for taking up your thread here. So what is left at this point? I am mostly interested in coral. I have another tank to put them in.

PMs replied. Heres a list of whats going where as far as I know so far. If anyone is incorrectly listed or cant take an item, please let me know!!
MadReefer-Starry, Kole, Duncans
Brandon-Tank stand sump carpenters wrasse
Steamman-Clown pair and orange torch
MonroeReef-Hippo tang, ReefBrite
LPS/Jae-MP20, Anthias,Harlequin Pair,ORA Mandarin
NikkiT-Cleaner Shrimp pair
Howze01/Thermosts-Zoos
Deepblue68-BlackCap Basslet

STILL AVAILABLE
Frogspawn, Desjardini, Echinatas,Chalices, Rock, Sand, 7x54 light, wild caught mandarin, and the purple firefish. PM with offers.

Just lmk when I can head up to pickup you forgot to add the atl shades of fall on my to get list J hope nothings changed with that piece

What days work best for everyone in November? Was thinking the 2nd weekend, either later saturday or sunday. Im pretty busy during the week so cant break anything down until sunday when most of it can be gone. Let me know.

What days work best for everyone in November? Was thinking the 2nd weekend, either later saturday or sunday. Im pretty busy during the week so cant break anything down until sunday when most of it can be gone. Let me know.

sounds good to me, let me know whatever is best.

John

Sorry to hear the tank is coming down, but I know how it is with your own bizz to worry about!

Best of luck!

BTW, the red A4 is running great since you changed all the vacuum gizmos!