• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75 Breakdown (Saddle Brook 07663)

Glad to hear it Bax! I was worried for a little!! Corals are mostly available for pickup, text or call at 201 410 4221 to let me know. The livestock will be going soon enough

pleasure shootin the breeze with you J mp20 is rockin my 90 and i have the harlies muchin on a choc star as i type lmk when the fish are ready for dropoff :)

Sorry guys firefish went tonight along with kole tang, starry blenny and duncans. :(

Lots of live rock that I dont need! Probably 50 lbs of tonga branch, large base pieces though not the tree branchy type. 100 for all of it or 2.50 a lb. MUST BRING SCALE MINE IS ALEADY PACKED!!!

Dejardini needs a home! Needs a 120 or larger at least!!!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
John,
Nice meeting you. That Sailfin Tang is beautiful someone should snag it. Wish I had a bigger tank for it.
Mark

Heres that fire and ice rock for 50. Nice shelfy pices of rock! Come and get it Excuse the cyano, I took the skimmer out to move some rock below and it started almost immidiatley. Bad idea, cant get it off now.
Fireicerock.jpg

The sailfin peeking through. Just ot show his color and condition
Sailfin.jpg

OK its moving weekend, so 2 weeks left, time is running out!!!! Make offers people I want to see everything go to a good home!!! Take the whole echinata collection for 200!!! Only condition is to sell me a small frag back in the future!!!

howze01

NJRC Member
Hey John, If you want me to hold onto some things let me know. I will have plenty of room soon!