• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A few pictures of my tank

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
DSCN0074.jpg
DSCN0073.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0098.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

securedownload-6.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks guys. The SPS is an ORA piece but I can't remember the name. The coral in pic 9 is a no named chalice I picked up from Greg at reefs to reptiles a while back. The lighting is T5 4 bulbs 3 blue plus and an aquablue special. And the tank is a 46 bow. I'll post some more pictures of the tank, system and more corals.

howze01

NJRC Member
It looks kind of like a Pearlberry to me. I have a nice little Pearlberry frag and I hope it turns out that awesome!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Heres a few quick ones.

Hopefully Ill have some time this weekend to get some more pictures of the system and more corals and fish.<br><br>
DSCN0189.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0093.jpg

DSCN0019.jpg

Very nice, also like that acro in #3. Good to see your having luck with that t5. Is that a Deep Blue fixture? Im about to embark on my journey and its nce to know that the corals can look nice under it.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Yea that is the deep blue solar extreme fixture. I have been very happy with it so far. the only complaint is the legs it stands on. As far as t5 goes I have not had any problem growing any type of coral under these lights. It's 4 39w bulbs.

Yea that is the deep blue solar extreme fixture. I have been very happy with it so far. the only complaint is the legs it stands on. As far as t5 goes I have not had any problem growing any type of coral under these lights. It's 4 39w bulbs.

I have the same except inthe 48" version and I can say the same. I have been getting some good growth going in my tank as well.

Very nice pics.