• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April 2018 Meeting

April 2018 Meeting
Mike House
Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Nah he's in high school! No fear he's very shy too but he loves this hobby and is learning alot.
me too......!
Where does he go to school? I'm a senior at MAST currently and think it'd be great to meet someone else interested in reefing around our age. Usually when I try to bring the subject up I get some strange looks haha.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am also going to have to pass on this meeting, 140 mile round trip would not make my parents happy...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that you will be missing a great meeting! Hope to see you at the main meeting! I hope you're going to rap that shouldn't even be a question!

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unable to attend. I am a Girl Scout leader. I am taking (9) 11-year old to stay overnight at Camelback Resorts in PA on the 21 to 22nd. Have a great time everyone!
Hi Diana I'm so sorry you won't be there! Enjoy your weekend with the girl (scouts)! Hope to see you at the main meeting!

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The King will be there
By the way Anthony, why you haven't attended a meeting in a while, @myrjon1 (Chris) has made it his mission to become the next raffle King! You may have to retire soon, we'll see after this meeting! Chris has been getting really good, he might beat you! It's on!

By the way Anthony, why you haven't attended a meeting in a while, @myrjon1 (Chris) has made it his mission to become the next raffle King! You may have to retire soon, we'll see after this meeting! Chris has been getting really good, he might beat you! It's on!
There”s only one king and thats me we will just have to see stay tune.

Sorry everyone but I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. Just got back from seeing my doctor ( thankfully she has Saturday hrs) came down with really bad cold w/flu like symptoms & running fever. Was put on antibiotics. Ughhh!!
Was really looking forward to this meet.
Will definitely make May's mtg. :grumpy:

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Mike!! Looking forward to seeing you again today. Do you need me to bring anything? Please send me a PM. Just let me know how I can help or what you need.