• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Get Together- sales, trades and freebies

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Thought I'd start a thread for things that some have for sale, trade or for free

I'll be bringing phyto, so far 3 portions are spoken for- I should have a few more- each are 16oz
I also have some watermelon mushrooms- some are taken by @MadReefer - still working on the details
Lots of strips of gsp and a softball size rock encrusted with it
a small amount of graciallis glued on a rock from my DT
a lemon tip clove polyp frag or 2
2 led Lights-165w full spectrum slightly used Wills and Phlizon for sale

@MadReefer posted he has some things for sale or trade
Equipment:
2 Ocean revive lights
1 Aquamaxx skimmer, rated for 60g
1 very small HOB fuge

Coral:
Green hairy mushroom
Green nepthea
GSP
pink cabbage
rasta zoa frag, I think
Asterospicularia- I have dips on one- don't know if he has more

I'm looking for softies for my tank and the generosity of members:):)

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Anyone have any super snazzy names across they can bring? Tom seller? Jude law? Space mongers? Super plugs? Jf zoobies? Wcc clunkers?

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Anyone have any super snazzy names across they can bring? Tom seller? Jude law? Space mongers? Super plugs? Jf zoobies? Wcc clunkers?
I prefer no names- those with snazzy names want big bucks- no name look alikes you can get for half the price or for free

erics210

NJRC Member
Thought I'd start a thread for things that some have for sale, trade or for free

I'll be bringing phyto, so far 3 portions are spoken for- I should have a few more- each are 16oz
I also have some watermelon mushrooms- some are taken by @MadReefer - still working on the details
Lots of strips of gsp and a softball size rock encrusted with it
a small amount of graciallis glued on a rock from my DT
a lemon tip clove polyp frag or 2
2 led Lights-165w full spectrum slightly used Wills and Phlizon for sale

@MadReefer posted he has some things for sale or trade
Equipment:
2 Ocean revive lights
1 Aquamaxx skimmer, rated for 60g
1 very small HOB fuge

Coral:
Green hairy mushroom
Green nepthea
GSP
pink cabbage
rasta zoa frag, I think
Asterospicularia- I have dips on one- don't know if he has more

I'm looking for softies for my tank and the generosity of members:):)

I am in for Phyto and the golfball sized GSP. Would like to spice up my 32 biocube a bit. I can provide a few pieces of very clean dry rock and a frag of zoas or Devils hand.

I also have clownfish available, between 6 & 9 months, captive bred by me.
I will add pics in the morning of variations available.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I am in for Phyto and the golfball sized GSP. Would like to spice up my 32 biocube a bit. I can provide a few pieces of very clean dry rock and a frag of zoas or Devils hand.

I also have clownfish available, between 6 & 9 months, captive bred by me.
I will add pics in the morning of variations available.
The rock and some phyto are yours- I can use the dry rock to replace the one you're getting. I have devils hand- zoas are fine- am looking for other softies too

Attachments

• gsprock.jpg
    gsprock.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Free for pickup at meet- 30G with stand and canopy- I have the stand, madreefer has the tank, the in tank sump is gone I think, but the tank is drilled for a sump. I also have a bucket of dry, clean aragonite

Attachments

• 30g.jpg
    30g.jpg
    982.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Free for pickup at meet- 30G with stand and canopy- I have the stand, madreefer has the tank, the in tank sump is gone I think, but the tank is drilled for a sump. I also have a bucket of dry, clean aragonite
Yes, the intake sump divider was removed,

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Add a green bta, gracilaria and watermelon mushrooms- the attached pic of watermelon is what I'm trading to @MadReefer , I have 2 rocks with 2 on them and one single and 2 rock with yellow tip clove polyps- one with 5, the other has 6+- I'll post a pick when they get happy:)

Attachments

• bta.jpg
    bta.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • melon2.jpg
    melon2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • gracilaria.jpg
    gracilaria.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Besides Chris, if anyone wants anything let me know. Especially coral so u can drag befoehand.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'd be interested in any sticks as I've just started with them.

If anyone needs it I can bring along a 36" 4 bulb T5 with moonlights (think its a coralvue), no mounting hardware.

May also be able to score a rainbow new or two if I can get em off the rocks (no guarantees)

horseplay

NJRC Member
@diyguy - can I get a bottle of phyto and the bucket of sand if available?

Also looking for macro algae for other than chaeto.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
@diyguy - can I get a bottle of phyto and the bucket of sand if available?

Also looking for macro algae for other than chaeto.
Sure, the bucket of aragonite and some phyto are yours, I also have some graciallis if you want- not a bunch - I posted a pic of some here you can have- got anything for me?:);)

Attachments

• gracilaria.jpg
    gracilaria.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4