• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Get Together- sales, trades and freebies

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Makes sense but I’d like to get some fancies so I can try my hand at growing them out and selling fancy frags. :)
In my pics are .. ASD rainbow mille. Aqua sd purple stylo. WWC yellow tip acro. And a few others that have names but I honestly forgot coz I can't keep up anymore. Let me know if you are interested in any.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'd be interested in any sticks as I've just started with them.

If anyone needs it I can bring along a 36" 4 bulb T5 with moonlights (think its a coralvue), no mounting hardware.

May also be able to score a rainbow new or two if I can get em off the rocks (no guarantees)
Here you go.
1682368227706.png

erics210

NJRC Member
In my pics are .. ASD rainbow mille. Aqua sd purple stylo. WWC yellow tip acro. And a few others that have names but I honestly forgot coz I can't keep up anymore. Let me know if you are interested in any.
Hi DEL. Would like a Frag of the Yellow tip

DYIguy

NJRC Member
A couple more adds to my list- 6" rock with multiple sunkist bounce, 2 frags of lemon tip clove polyps- one is 5 or so the other 10+. they are camera shy due to flow- so I includes a pic of the colony they were cut from.

Looking for an emerald crab if anyone want get rid of one too

Attachments

• bounce4.jpg
    bounce4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • ytip.jpg
    ytip.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • ytip1.jpg
    ytip1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My to bring list. If I missed anyone let me know.

Chris - astero frag
Eric - cabbage frag
Joe - Ocean Revive light

horseplay

NJRC Member
Freebies:

Marine land reef light. It’s in great condition and fit over 24” a 36 length I think. Should work for softies.
Innovative marine magnetic glass cleaner for nano or pico tank
Phyto fertilizer @diyguy you probably could use this
Brine shrimp hatchery

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Freebies:

Marine land reef light. It’s in great condition and fit over 24” a 36 length I think. Should work for softies.
Innovative marine magnetic glass cleaner for nano or pico tank
Phyto fertilizer @diyguy you probably could use this
Brine shrimp hatchery
Just bought new F/3 fertilizer, sure someone else can use it

radiata

NJRC Member
I'm looking for some Nannochloropsis algae if anyone has excess. Please quote me a price if you have some available.

Salted

NJRC Member

Subliminal

NJRC Member
I have some frags available, if anyone's interested...see video...and make sure to hit the gear and select the highest resolution.

In order of appearance:

Baseball sized Kenya Tree...$20
Bam Bam zoas (8 polyps)...$20
Rainbow Hornet zoa (6 polyps)...$20
Captain Jerk Palys (totally covered...30ish heads?)...$20
Birdsnest sharing a plug with AIO zoa (2-3 heads?)...$20

Other frag rack...

Blue acro...holding for someone
Forest Fire Digi...$25
Don't even know what the next thing is...found it in between two zoas...NFS
Yellow skin w/ blue polyp stylo...$25
Small birdnes frag...$5

Feel free to make offer (and don't worry about hurting my feelings...maybe my prices are way out of line?)...and I'll combine for a deal, too. Also have a nice chunk of orange monti which isn't attached to anything, about the size of my ear. $15

Also accepting interesting trades. ;-)

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So, update, if anyone wants...
Dry rock (needs to be bleached), up to 30 pounds
A 36" T5 4 bulb (3 blue+, 1 coral+ used 3 months), no mounts , with possibility of a few extra bulbs
2 diffusers for a Radion x15 g2-4
Let me know.
All free for paying club members (but if you want to float me a frag or haggle me up in price thats OK).

Sub,
I'm up for the Rainbow Hornets, $20 is fine...
Or I can offer you this NIB Casio F91W, it the cutting edge of timekeeping tech!
I hear these things are going to be catching on.
Seriously, it has the time, and a blinking colon (not the inside people one), it tells the day and date, its frigging insane!
IMG_6382 2.jpg

Last edited:

Subliminal

NJRC Member
So, update, if anyone wants...
Dry rock (needs to be bleached), up to 30 pounds
A 36" T5 4 bulb (3 blue+, 1 coral+ used 3 months), no mounts , with possibility of a few extra bulbs
2 diffusers for a Radion x15 g2-4
Let me know.
All free for paying club members (but if you want to float me a frag or haggle me up in price thats OK).

Sub,
I'm up for the Rainbow Hornets
You want em, you got em. ;-)

erics210

NJRC Member
I have some frags available, if anyone's interested...see video...and make sure to hit the gear and select the highest resolution.

In order of appearance:

Baseball sized Kenya Tree...$20
Bam Bam zoas (8 polyps)...$20
Rainbow Hornet zoa (6 polyps)...$20
Captain Jerk Palys (totally covered...30ish heads?)...$20
Birdsnest sharing a plug with AIO zoa (2-3 heads?)...$20

Other frag rack...

Blue acro...holding for someone
Forest Fire Digi...$25
Don't even know what the next thing is...found it in between two zoas...NFS
Yellow skin w/ blue polyp stylo...$25
Small birdnes frag...$5

Feel free to make offer (and don't worry about hurting my feelings...maybe my prices are way out of line?)...and I'll combine for a deal, too. Also have a nice chunk of orange monti which isn't attached to anything, about the size of my ear. $15

Also accepting interesting trades. ;-)
I will take the 6 HORNETS Zoas for $20