• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Get Together- sales, trades and freebies

erics210

NJRC Member
If anyone needs. Picked up some 40 gallon Breeders during the petco 50% off sale.
They were like $63-$64. Let’s call em $65. Yours for $65/cost…

Same for box of Reef Crystals. Grabbed 3 200 Gallon boxes @$45 plus tax each. Say. $50ish

I also have some clownfish 7-8 months old. Basic ocellaris, and snowflake. Lmk if any interest.

Last edited:

erics210

NJRC Member
So, update, if anyone wants...
Dry rock (needs to be bleached), up to 30 pounds
A 36" T5 4 bulb (3 blue+, 1 coral+ used 3 months), no mounts , with possibility of a few extra bulbs
2 diffusers for a Radion x15 g2-4
Let me know.
All free for paying club members (but if you want to float me a frag or haggle me up in price thats OK).

Sub,
I'm up for the Rainbow Hornets, $20 is fine...
Or I can offer you this NIB Casio F91W, it the cutting edge of timekeeping tech!
I hear these things are going to be catching on.
Seriously, it has the time, and a blinking colon (not the inside people one), it tells the day and date, its frigging insane!
View attachment 49821
ALMOST like my last watch. Purchased back in 1998! It was a running version that had a little pace guy run and beep. To keep your pace. Attached it to my dive vest on the Honeymoon and left it attached. Haven’t wore a watch since.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Marc/Damon, they may be blue hornets which I would prefer. I may have Red Hornets still. I will bring some of each for you both if you like if I have em.
I thought maybe I could split the frag in half and you could each have some, but I don't trust myself. ;)

Subliminal

NJRC Member
If anyone needs. Picked up some food p Breeders during the petco 50% off sale.

Same for box of Reef Crystals. Grabbed 3 200 Gallon boxes @$45 plus tax each. Say. $50ish

I also have some clownfish 7-8 months old. Basic ocellaris, and snowflake. Lmk if any interest.
What are food p breeders?

horseplay

NJRC Member
I have a cleaner wrasse free to anyone who wants it. It's aggressive to a new wrasse I added. I caught him in the dark last night. Ideally someone can pick it up today.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
I will have the following by tomorrow, if anyone's interested:

90 gallon VERY scratched up Oceanic RR bowfront tank (48 inch) with stand, with hood, with 6 bulb t5 light - $100. It's been 'well loved' and the chucklehead I brought it from seems to have cleaned the glass with rocks. However, maybe someone who knows what they're doing can fix it. No seam issues, VERY thick glass - $100
3 month old Sicce 3.0 return. Paid $109...$50
3 month old eShoppe Axium X-120 skimmer...the easiest to use skimmer I've ever had. Fired right up and started pulling dank nastiness. Sized for 60-120 gallon. Worked great on the 90 gallon above - $150
2 month old Eheim 300 watt Jaeger...$25

Feel free to make me an offer on anything, or everything. :)

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I have 2 extra AquaForest Mag., never go through that as fast as the calcium and the alkalinity. ($15 each or can trade for a calcium or alkalinity jug)

I have a box of dry rock and a box of dry rubble. ($1 lb. for the rock, 0.50 lb. for the rubble)

I have one working RedSea LED90 and one that is not working; whoever buys the one can have the other if they want it. ($200)

icecap ballast, never used ($50)

corals

Hollywood Stunner Chalice (1” piece, a few teal zoas attached, $20)

Teal zoas ($5)

Pavona coral (1” piece, $10)

Red mushrooms ($5 each)

I have a ton of stuff people can pick through for free. Just need to clean out the extras.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Chris, I’m growing some now and its doing well. If you dont score, gimme a month or two and I’ll cut you a nice frag. Matter of fact, I’m doing June, can have a decent frag for you then.

If anyone needs. Picked up some 40 gallon Breeders during the petco 50% off sale.

You got pics of the clowns? Mine recently died and I was looking at maybe getting new ones