• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sale and free

Salted

NJRC Member
I have a bunch of stuff I’m not using. All of the for sale items are just about full.
For sale;
8oz coral rx $5
300g reef builder $5
500g reef buffer $2
2l iodide $10
Q/T setup: 10g w/ lid, led light and timer, ac110 filter, heater, almost full btl cupramine, 2 pieces pvc. $40.

Free;
1/2 btl nitrate reducer
Brine shrimp eggs

I can get the qt setup to the gtg with Dyiguy for sat. Sorry but I just can’t deliver free or $5 items. If either of the larger items sells and is going to the gtg I will then be able to bring any of the other items. Thanks.

Attachments

• 545C8AB2-F65D-41A8-BF2A-1F987656BBEE.jpeg
    545C8AB2-F65D-41A8-BF2A-1F987656BBEE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • 103DC24A-0FB9-42AC-9780-1F2D4191EED2.jpeg
    103DC24A-0FB9-42AC-9780-1F2D4191EED2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 8C1BFDB2-9A57-49DA-A8D8-67956E78B4EA.jpeg
    8C1BFDB2-9A57-49DA-A8D8-67956E78B4EA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Put me second in line for the 700 :)
I literally came here looking for the sale and Amado beat me to it by 9 minutes
Amado and I are now arch enemies
He's in for some %$^& once I get my weather machine built

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Are you attending the April meeting? If yes, would like Coral RX, nitrate reducer and Brine shrimp eggs.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mark, I have a container of brine shrimp eggs somewhere that you can have if I can find it

Salt,
Amado told me he was planning to use the light to torture orphans and burn puppies that have small, defenseless, newborn kittens riding on their backs.
Might want to re-consider that sale.

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Mark, I have a container of brine shrimp eggs somewhere that you can have if I can find it

Salt,
Amado told me he was planning to use the light to torture orphans and burn puppies that have small, defenseless, newborn kittens riding on their backs.
Amado wasn't taking any chances of Tom changing his mind and picked up the light already- I told him he should have asked for $325 at least- he's just too nice of a guy

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I didn’t need the light but the price will get me off the couch. Lol
Thanks for meeting up with me.

Salted

NJRC Member
Salt,
People need hobbies that are less stressful than reefing to keep themselves sane.
I didn’t need the light but the price will get me off the couch. Lol
Thanks for meeting up with me.
Thank you for picking. Happy I was able to throw in some extras to make the ride worth it.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
People need hobbies that are less stressful than reefing to keep themselves sane.

This hobby can be stressful at times, but for me it is very relaxing most of the time- maybe I'm just lucky- other hobbies can be as, if not more stressful. If I didn't have this, I'm might have gone crazy lol. A big plus for me has been meeting and connecting with others and the generosity of those in this club_ i've been around for a looong time and I've never had that experience before