• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April meeting at TSM corals!!!

April meeting at TSM corals!!!
Posted by kschweer
1000 Delsea Drive, Unit G-2 Westville, NJ 08093
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
should we print the membership cards as forms of ID? i know it sounds silly but we don't know each other on here. i know that you and have never met @kschweer
or one "upper" member can print out the ID's of all attendees and maybe get some badge holders .......again i know it may not make sense and seem silly but to some it may be easier to converse with others if they know who's who....some ppl only know others by screen names. the ID lists both SN and actual name

just a suggestion

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
or one "upper" member can print out the ID's of all attendees and maybe get some badge holders .......again i know it may not make sense and seem silly but to some it may be easier to converse with others if they know who's who....some ppl only know others by screen names. the ID lists both SN and actual name

just a suggestion

Feel free to shoot it down

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor

just a suggestion

Being a new member I can see this be beneficial.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Feel free to shoot it down
Shot down!

Haha just messing with you. I know at meetings a few years ago we did this. Let me see if I can track them down or figure out something else. At the very least maybe I can grab some "hi my name is" stickers and a sharpie

Last edited:

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Shot down!

Haha just messing with you. I know at meetings a few years ago we did this. Let me see if I can track them down or figure out something else. At the very least maybe I can grab some "hi my name is" stickers and a sharpie[/QUOTE

OK cool, if I can be of assistance please let me know

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Shot down!

Haha just messing with you. I know at meetings a few years ago we did this. Let me see if I can track them down or figure out something else. At the very least maybe I can grab some "hi my name is" stickers and a sharpie

I believe we have done the stickers before.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let me preface by stating I'm terrible with time. Up until about 2 years ago, it was common practice to have name tags for all those attending. At the end of the meeting you turned your name tag back in....to hopefully be used at the next meetings. For some reason this practice stopped. Someone use to be the keeper of the badges, and in good times, would bring those who RSVPed, all ready to go.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Does anyone know why the mebership application does not work it says error
We are working on that. The link is wrong. If you click your name in the tool bar a menu will pull down, if you click "account upgrades" it will bring you to a page to become a member. Sorry for the troubles.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Does the club still own the storage unit in Cherry Hill? The name tags might be in there if so.