• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April meeting at TSM corals!!!

April meeting at TSM corals!!!
Posted by kschweer
1000 Delsea Drive, Unit G-2 Westville, NJ 08093
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This is the list so fare.
erics210: Purple Digi Colony and Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice I got you covered. Plus I will bring several you can pick the ones you like.
Raffle King AKA Anthony: Branching Favia I got you covered.
scott201467: colony of purple digi. I will bring several you can pick the ones you like.
Bad Fish: Purple Digi and Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice. .I will bring several you can pick the ones you like.
trio91: Finger Leather ? Waiting to here from you. This will be fresh cut. I can mount it or leave or leave it fresh cut..

I still have more to move.

I all so have hydrofornia coral nice size frags for $10.00

erics210: Purple Digi Colony and Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice I got you covered. Plus I will bring several you can pick the ones you like.
scott201467: colony of purple digi. I will bring several you can pick the ones you like.
Bad Fish: Purple Digi and Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice. .I will bring several you can pick the ones you like.
trio91: Finger Leather ? Waiting to here from you. This will be fresh cut. I can mount it or leave or leave it fresh cut..

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

erics210

NJRC Member

Awesome!

erics210

NJRC Member
I have a few green leathers varying from 3 to 5 inches if anyone wants to trade for one. Will post pictures tomorrow.
Also possibly have a few Berghia Nudibranch. Maybe 4 or 5 very small ones.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I have a few green leathers varying from 3 to 5 inches if anyone wants to trade for one. Will post pictures tomorrow.
are you looking for fish or corals to trade?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I would be interested in the berghia. Let me know how much please.

erics210

NJRC Member
I would be interested in the berghia. Let me know how much please.
Hi KSCHWEER,
I have 6 remaining nudibranch. One or two are just about 1/4 inch when stretched, the rest are half that. I have them in a holding tank with just a few remaining aiptasia I was able to wrangle up. They did wonders clearing my 210 gallon tank that was infected. I had purchased 25 of them for quite a bit of money and the worked awesome. I did trade some to some Reef Central NJ board members and sold lots of 6 or so for $50 a lot. Since these are on the smaller size, I will do $25 for the 6. If I happen to find anymore in the next 2 days they are included...

TRIO 91,
I do not have much as all. I have a 210 gallon tank with 3 clowns and a blue damsel, Cleaner Shrimp, a few hermit crabs, 25+ nassarius snails and Condy Anemone. As far as corals, I have a beautiful coloney of Metallic Green Torch coral, 1 nickle sized purple mushroom, 2 little frags of Green Star Polyps(GSP) that are doing awesome!, I have 2 heads of Frogspawn, a 3' pink/purple chalice, a green digitata, Peach Marmalade Zoanthids, and the Green Leathers. Will also be adding the Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice and Purple Digitata Colony at the meeting.

I actually have 3 separate Green Leather groups. The main one or mother I will be keeping. It is roughly 10 inches high at mid day, while the others vary from 3 to 4 inches or so at their peak. Those are the guys available for trade. I guess I could bring one of the 3 GSP frags as well.(Will take photos when I get home from work....sorry I forgot.)

So I will be bringing stickers to use for Name Tags, 2 Green Leather Corals, 1 frag of GSP, and the 6 Nudibranch which I believe KSCHWEER has claimed(If OK with price).
If Not I will bring regardless and sure someone can use them.

As far as trades I am up for anything I don't have. I am up for about most things in trade.(can also add money into deals if needed)

As far as fish, they would need to be compatable with clowns, damsels, reef safe. I do know I would like a Tank(Yellow,Blue Hippo or maybe if I hit the lottery a Powder Blue Tang or Salt Beta at some point. Have the room for them and open to offers or suggestions.

So I will be bringing stickers to use for Name Tags, 2 Green Leather Corals, 1 frag of GSP, and the 6 Nudibranch which I believe KSCHWEER has claimed(If OK with price).

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hi KSCHWEER,
I have 6 remaining nudibranch. One or two are just about 1/4 inch when stretched, the rest are half that. I have them in a holding tank with just a few remaining aiptasia I was able to wrangle up. They did wonders clearing my 210 gallon tank that was infected. I had purchased 25 of them for quite a bit of money and the worked awesome. I did trade some to some Reef Central NJ board members and sold lots of 6 or so for $50 a lot. Since these are on the smaller size, I will do $25 for the 6. If I happen to find anymore in the next 2 days they are included...

TRIO 91,
I do not have much as all. I have a 210 gallon tank with 3 clowns and a blue damsel, Cleaner Shrimp, a few hermit crabs, 25+ nassarius snails and Condy Anemone. As far as corals, I have a beautiful coloney of Metallic Green Torch coral, 1 nickle sized purple mushroom, 2 little frags of Green Star Polyps(GSP) that are doing awesome!, I have 2 heads of Frogspawn, a 3' pink/purple chalice, a green digitata, Peach Marmalade Zoanthids, and the Green Leathers. Will also be adding the Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice and Purple Digitata Colony at the meeting.

I actually have 3 separate Green Leather groups. The main one or mother I will be keeping. It is roughly 10 inches high at mid day, while the others vary from 3 to 4 inches or so at their peak. Those are the guys available for trade. I guess I could bring one of the 3 GSP frags as well.(Will take photos when I get home from work....sorry I forgot.)

As far as trades I am up for anything I don't have. I am up for about most things in trade.(can also add money into deals if needed)

As far as fish, they would need to be compatable with clowns, damsels, reef safe. I do know I would like a Tank(Yellow,Blue Hippo or maybe if I hit the lottery a Powder Blue Tang or Salt Beta at some point. Have the room for them and open to offers or suggestions.

Sold! Thank you.

And thank you for bringing the stickers we really appreciate it.

Yeeeah! I can finally make it for the first time, very excited to meet everyone and to see a new store in South Jersey.

Do you have to be a member to swap corals?

I also have hammers for sale or trade (frags with one - two - three - seven heads - $5 - $25)

and a large anthelia glove colony attached to a live rock - $20.00

IMG_0874.JPG IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0878.JPG IMG_0877.JPG

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus