• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April meeting at TSM corals!!!

April meeting at TSM corals!!!
Posted by kschweer
1000 Delsea Drive, Unit G-2 Westville, NJ 08093
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just wanted to say what a great first meeting to go to. I had such a great time talking with the veteran members and the first timer attendees like me. A very nice spread and beverages, great conversations and corals. Who could ask for more and I and looking forward to the next one. I hope everyone enjoyed the cookies...lol

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
446fb894e0bd0140e18683ddeabbdb2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

erics210

NJRC Member
WOW- Knew I spent a bunch for me, but got a good bang for the buck as it took me a good while to find a new home for everything. Sure things will need to be adjusted slightly, especially when trying to fit an enormous colony of hammer into the mix.

@Daniel, deal with me first next time....I was expecting the Purple Colony, Jason Fox Chalice and Favia. You have me three tubs then pulled out a 4th tub and asked if I wanted a second Chalice, and i was like sure, but then we never went through with it. SO I was kinda bummed when I got home. Woulda liked the Favia. Maybe you just make it up to me with 2 heads at the next meeting.

It was GREAT meeting everyone. Feel like I fit right in...Lots of great tanks you have there people! Keep up the good work.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Nice meeting, picked up a few pieces for reasonable prices. It was nice to put names to faces.

The only thing is that I wished we maybe did something with a little more "substance". Not that I'm complaining but maybe if TSM did like a frag demo or something.

I wouldve also liked it if we maybe spoke about some club related topics at the meeting.

All in all it was nice day out of the house for me and the wife. We are looking FWD to the next meet

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I had a great time and thank you TSM.
erics210 I sorry when I got home late last night AKA early this morning I realized I did not give you the Favia it was still in my bag. I will make it up to you at the next meeting that we are at. I will hook you up. Just incase remind me so I can cherry pick on for you .

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Nice meeting, picked up a few pieces for reasonable prices. It was nice to put names to faces.

The only thing is that I wished we maybe did something with a little more "substance". Not that I'm complaining but maybe if TSM did like a frag demo or something.

I wouldve also liked it if we maybe spoke about some club related topics at the meeting.

All in all it was nice day out of the house for me and the wife. We are looking FWD to the next meet
I agree it would had been nice if there was more to the meeting but over all it was really nice meeting and putting faces to names. Look forwards to the next meeting

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk