• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term)...

Lets have it people, lets see some Full Tank Shots! ;D

We all have a tank or else we would not be on here, so lets start seeing some of Jersey's smallest and biggest!

Don't want to show off your "new" live rock tank... ??? Well, not everyone has a full blown grown out tank, so don't be afraid to show your new, up and coming, because every tank had to start as a live rock barren wasteland!

Feeling nervous about taking pictures... :-\ Well, no need to be a photographer, take out the point and shoot and click!

Don't want people telling me it looks bad... :-X Well, we have all had a tank that looks bad, it has to look bad before it looks good!

So...We all know we love seeing tank pics, so place yours up and show the world what you look at everyday!

So who's first? and second? and third? and...? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

IMG_6577.jpg

pnoyreefer you must have some really serious outbreak of coraline and other algaes on your glass when you need 5 mag algaescrappers ;)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just posted this a few days ago....Here it is again..
(I'll try and get some pics of my other tanks soon)

199_29_09_07_6_47_29_0.jpg

ReefDrumz said:
Just posted this a few days ago....Here it is again..
(I'll try and get some pics of my other tanks soon)

Brian, where is the large torch that you had? Maybe I am missing it?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for pointing that out! ;)

Yeah, that was the first coral I put in there...One head just died and the other head's tentacles are really small now. Not sure what caused it, I'm going to assume that the clowns hosting in it probably didn't help.

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

pnoyreefer said:
Im the king of magfloat but its not for algae :D

003-18.jpg

006-16.jpg

that is a really interesting idea...do you find it distracts much from the display?

Steve, looks like you have your own frag farm there. Frags look nice.

I posted this up late last night, lights out and then I posted again at work. Now that lights are on, will clean glass and snap one.

And for all you window shoppers... Snap a pic, a few tanks here but alot of visits!