• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term)...

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

momof6kids said:
Phyl said:
I think you get The Most Dramatic Improvement award!

I agree. How long has it been since you started?

Thanks,
We moved the tank in January...That was a whole other story...
Middle of winter, a couple of guys and gals with rubbermaid totes, a van that the tank would not fit in (only realizing this after removing all livestock) moving the tank with the stand and plumbing intact in the bed of a pickup truck with one guy holding on in the back...It was quite a comedy.

We look forward to rebuilding the aquascaping in a couple of weeks. We are a bit older, and a bit wiser. (but not much)

Kenny Z.

here is my 20 gal mixed reef.
believe it or not this tank crashed on 2-14-07 because an ice storm knocked out power for 3 days. alot of corals can be saved and brought back to health following a disaster with just a little luck and a lot of love and attention.
happy reefing......al
765_02_10_07_8_17_30.JPG

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

Here's mine ... i don't know why it took so long for me to find this thread.

img4133be5.jpg

Edit: removed hyperlinks to show pictures

[/quote]

And the reason is??????????
Ken

MAVL666 said:
My 75...
Mark

Mark your tank is a LOT better looking than the pics you posted...

I could try and photoshop some a little...still not what I saw but a bit better: (it's still a tad too green, I'll have to come back and take a pic for you!)
566_01_10_07_11_17_58.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ken6217 said:

Ken

Thought I was making it easier to view. Hyperlinks are back.

ReefDrumz said:
ken6217 said:

Ken

Thought I was making it easier to view. Hyperlinks are back.

I agree with you, embeded pictures are much nicer then links, however something got messed up and the placeholders for images were not loading the images. They would be filled only from the cache once I manually loaded JPGs.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, it seems the links are totally broken now...not sure what happened.

Sorry Ken, I thought I was helping out. ::)

I'm not sure what you mean. Isn't it doing image linking, or is there another term? A lot of professional photographers use that site. Obviously by the fact that my pictures look like crap, I'm not one of them. :)
The tank looks better than the pics.
Ken

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok, I don't want this to get too off topic, the thread is going great so far! :D

I may be wrong in my terminology, I think the term I should have used was hotlinking (where the image is displayed in the post). Not all picture hosting sites allow that.

Ok, alot of you regular boys and girls that post in every other forum seem to have missed posting up in this post! Lets get them up there...

Don't make me start calling out names...You know who you are!

NapoliNewJersey took some great shots for me. Thanks Mike! ;)

Just as soon as I can figure out how to resize them, I'll post one. ;D