• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term)...

WholeTank9-30-07.11.jpg

---
Wendy :)

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

Uh, Houston, we have a problem......

Ok, better now!

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

Oh, how I remember those days RG. The days when you look at other tanks and wonder "when will mine look like that"

We have all been at your stage.

JRod said:
Oh, how I remember those days RG. The days when you look at other tanks and wonder "when will mine look like that"

We have all been at your stage.

.... I'm still in that stage. *pout* I think everyone goes through that when they start a new tank for the first year or so- more for you SPS lovers! :p

Here is our story:
We "rescued this tank from a home that did not want it.
There is a before pic and an after pic.
We hope to re-aquascape to get it up to par within the next couple of months.
Kenny Z.

KennyZush said:
Here is our story:
We "rescued this tank from a home that did not want it.
There is a before pic and an after pic.
We hope to re-aquascape to get it up to par within the next couple of months.
Kenny Z.

This is a current shot...

momof6kids

NJRC Member

Phyl said:
I think you get The Most Dramatic Improvement award!

I agree. How long has it been since you started?