• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2012 meeting

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Our August meeting will be at house of adesimone1 in Swedesboro on August 18. The RSVP page is now live. For directions and info CLICK HERE.

Please use this thread for all discussions and trades for this meeting.

Hey Don, you might want to check the link on the meeting sign up page. When you click the link to get to this thread, it doesn't actually bring you here, it takes you to "post a new thread" in the announcements forum.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Don, you might want to check the link on the meeting sign up page. When you click the link to get to this thread, it doesn't actually bring you here, it takes you to "post a new thread" in the announcements forum.

After multiple, multiple attempts, I fixed the link, lol. For some reason it wouldn't let me show the link as "Here" like Don had it. It's not as pretty but it's working correctly now. Thanks for pointing it out Matt.

Hi everyone,
For those who want to bring something. Fruit or veggie tray would be helpful I know a cherry trifle and brownies are already being taken care of. Anything you bring would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully some new faces as well. See ya Saturday!

If you know your coming and haven't registered yet please do so. We want to make sure we have plenty pizza for everyone

Parking is no problem. We have a parking lot across the street that will be empty that is the best place to park. My driveway can be a little rough getting out of being on a busy corner.

hey guys im gonna be bringing some frags id like to trade, pm me and let me know what you have to trade.. i have abt 25 different sps frags..

Items for sale.... I'm deploying to afgahanstian in October do I getting rid of everything below... Also everything is Obo so shoot me a offer thanks in advance!

Fish/inverts
Naked clownfish 40
ORA snowflake clownfish 65
Yellow coral banded shrimp- 20

Equipment/tanks
Remora hob skimmer w/maxi jet 1200 and pre-filter box - 100
Odyseea 4-bulb HO t-5 fixture 20in- 40
Aqua clear 30- 40
CPR sock-it brand new in box- 40
2x Rio 1700 return pumps 20 each*
12 gal tank w/stand painted black used as frag tank- 30
Jbj nano cube 12 w/ maxi jet 1200 pump, hydor flo reflector, in tank custom media basket and cheap LEDs, GREAT nano tank- 60*
20 long drilled tank/ 10 gal sump - 30
45 reef ready cube in perfect condition w/custom stand pluming and 15gal sump Bought frm another reefer ( never setup)! -300*

Coral*
Red and green blasto 1-head - 10
Multi coral lobo sml- 30 lrg- 75
Neon orange plate - 30
Lavender hammer 3 heads- 40
Frogspawn 3 heads - 30
Aussie peach torch green center- 25
Orange carnation- 25
Orange sun coral 20-30 heads - 40
4-5 ricordias - 25
Sml green toadstool- 20
Multi color cynaria- 30
Superman mushroom- 30

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ryan, do you have any pics of the lobos and/or the cynaria? Might be interested pending the colors.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Tony

I will try to make this one. It has been a while since I attended a meeting. If I do a case of beer is on me :).

Sunny