• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2012 meeting

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Group buy participants: I can move anything up to central NJ if you let me know.

Hey guys I'm gonna be bringing some frags id love to make some trades. I lost a few pieces over the last 2 weeks due to an STN event with an unknown cause(possibly new carbon I used) but I would like to add some nice pieces to my grow out. Please let me know what you have and I will be bringing abt 10-12 frags with me to choose from. All high end sps frags. Millies, stags and other acro's.

Shoot me a text if your interested.

Mike
732-673-5966

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Man, Wish I wasn't going to miss it. Have fun all. PLEASE take some pics (especially the tank) so I can post the best ones on the Home Page

I will also have some surplus fragging tools with me today.

All surgical steel.

I have small tweezers, medium tweezers, straight tissue scissors, curved tip tissue scissors, straight locking forceps, curved tip locking forceps, all $5 each.

I also have small titration droppers (similar to the ones that come with your refractometer). Great for target feeding coral. 3 for $1.00.

Just look me up at the meeting, I'll have them in my case.

I also am bringing the following:

Hermit Crab for Thermosts, via Herbiek
Deep Water zoa frag for nytegti

If I missed anyone who hit me up for anything, let me know! I'll be rolling out of here by noon. (hopefully)

Thanks to herbieK for the great frags. Great meeting everyone. And hope those who got frags from me enjoy them.

Mike

Awesome job again Anthony And Terri! Meetings are always fantastic at your place, and I truly appreciate you opening up your home to us!

Thanks to everyone that donated frags, my friend Karen was squealing the whole way home over her raffle wins! LOL!

Great seeing everyone again, and meeting all the new faces as well!

It was so awesome meeting all of you, and seeing some old faces. Had a wonderful time. Thanks to the hosts of course, for an amazing venue!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Thank you guys for hosting. Had a great time. Thanks to all people that donated to the raffles. I won a lot of nice zoas. Thanks to Herbie for the sps. Can't wait for the pictures.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anthony And Terri we had a Awesome time today and tonight. Your tanks are sweet as all ways.
It was great talking to everyone that I did.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We had a blast, thank you so much for hosting the meeting. It was great to put some faces with the names. I will have pics up tomorrow.

Thank you Anthony and Terri. Lynn and I had a great time. Thanks to all who contributed to help make it the success that it was. It was nice to finally put some faces on some screen names. And thank you Mike, for those great frag's.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for hosting another fantastic meeting Ant and Terri. Pam said she wished she could have stayed longer and probably should've asked to bring the puppy she was watching.

I had a great time as always and enjoyed chatting with everyone. Met some new members too.

I must say, raffle donations were awesome this meeting. Big thanks to Shawn, Matt, Mike, and everyone else who donated frags. I hope the hammer I donated finds a happy home.

I ended up hauling in 3 winners for a total of 7 frags (2 nice favias, 4 nice zoas, and a sweet alveopora) plus happily accepted a gift purple nana from Jim (downbeach) so all in all I made out like a bandit!

I took some pics of the two awesome tanks they had and will post them later today.