• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2012 meeting

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Sorry I had to miss this one. The cube is looking awesome Tony and Terri.

Sunny

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Pic Post #4

Here's another tank they had setup in the same room (sorry, never asked what size it was). Also sorry some were a bit blurry.

IMG_0794.jpg

And some closeups of this tank

IMG_0795.jpgIMG_0796.jpgIMG_0797.jpgIMG_0800.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Last Pic post from me.

Another closeup of the 2nd tank (again, sorry it's blurry but these were some awesome looking palys with orange speckles in the center)

IMG_0798.jpg

My feeble attempt of catching the sweet looking clowns (they were fast lil buggers)

IMG_0801.jpgIMG_0802.jpg

Well, that's it. Hope you enjoyed the pics. I could have gotten 50 more of the cube but didn't have enough room on the memory card.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I wish I had gotten a pic of the raffle frag tank in the basement before we gave them all out. I hope Mike got at least one.

We would like to thank everyone for coming to our home. We had a great time. Thank you to everyone who donated to the raffle and for the frags that were given to us.

George, the hammer puffed up huge! And no.... heads are not for sale! This is goin in my cube when it's done. You want hammer heads.... Ask George! It's gorgeous. Hope everyones frags opened well and acclimated. Anthony and Terri... Post a pic of that Helio once it goes in the DT. I miss it already.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Got to finally upload some pics so here we go, I will start with the people:
DSC_2471.jpg

DSC_2469.jpg

DSC_2468.jpg

DSC_2467.jpg

DSC_2461.jpg

DSC_2460.jpg

DSC_2459.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Raffle Tank:
DSC_2465.jpg

DSC_2464.jpg

DSC_2463.jpg

DSC_2466.jpg

The smaller tank upstairs (Forget the size)
DSC_2403.jpg

DSC_2404.jpg

Cube shots:
DSC_2408.jpg

DSC_2409.jpg

DSC_2422.jpg

DSC_2421.jpg