• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2013 Meeting

Had a good trip today, caught fewer fish, but they were all keepers.
I have some pic's, but the site isn't allowing me to upload. I keep getting this message:

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I think the pic limit is 10, if you were trying to upload more than that.

Had a good trip today, caught fewer fish, but they were all keepers.
I have some pic's, but the site isn't allowing me to upload. I keep getting this message:

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

I am having the same problem when trying to load images.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We've been having problems with excessive spammers lately so I tightened up the security on posting abilities. It's possible that something I did is causing the issues with posting pics.
I'll look into it today and see if I can figure it out.

If you get any error messages please post them here to help narrow it down.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think I narrowed it down to permissions to post a URL. That would include links to other websites as well as pics that are hosted elsewhere.

Are you guys trying to "Insert Image" (using the little picture frame icon on the quick reply menu bar) or just using the URL itself or including the image tags...
...etc?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I see that it posted though. I think I just made a change in the admin panel that will allow you to post pics/urls again. Can you try to post a pic from flicker now and see if it works?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks like they are working again! Dance

Now, this might still be an issue for "registered users" since this is the same group that the spammers are put into upon creation... but our paid members shouldn't have this problem now.

PS, that's some nice looking flounder! Making me hungry.

falconut

NJRC Member
Hey Jim, curious what time you were fishing yesterday? We're going out to the Ocean City bays tomorrow between 8am - 12am. Hope we can catch some keepers, too.

You going on a party boat? I didn't fish the bay yesterday, I went out to the OC reef site(ocean). Bay/inlet fishing has been best about one hour before and after the high tide.