• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2013 Meeting

falconut

NJRC Member
You going on a party boat? I didn't fish the bay yesterday, I went out to the OC reef site(ocean). Bay/inlet fishing has been best about one hour before and after the high tide.

Yes, we just hop on the boat take a ride and fish the bay.

Yes, we just hop on the boat take a ride and fish the bay.

If you're looking for a good boat to fish the bay on, I'd suggest the "Keeper". It's berthed in Margate on Amherst Avenue. If there's any fish bitting, Capt. John Herron will put you on them.

Edit: I guess we've gotten off topic here. :confused:

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I love it this thread went from Aug. meeting to fishing. Lol I love when anything switches to fishing!!!

I like fishing............ A little

I will be providing a platter of sub's, along with Potato Chips, Macaroni Salad, and Cole Slaw. We could use some beverages, and maybe desert items. I have coolers and ice.

If I have spoken to anyone about picking up frags at the meeting, please PM me and remind me what they were, how many, and if mounted or fresh cut.
Thanks.

falconut

NJRC Member
Hopefully this is the place for this. Is anybody interested in a frag of the green/purple torch? It's the one in the middle with both green and purple tips. If there's any interest, I'll try breaking off some frags & bring them to the meeting. They'd probably be around $15-$30 depending on size. I'll have to see what sizes come off to give exact price. I haven't touched this coral in years and it's huge, so not sure what's gonna happen when I disturb it, plus I don't really have room for many frags on the bottom.

Just PM me and I'll see what I can frag. I also have this Green Hairy Mushroom Frag, with a few mushrooms, it's about 2". Looking for $10.

I will be trimming some of my corals, and adding then to the raffle. I will also add a few frags I bought from Lance(CABJ1970), that i don't have room for, and can't get into the right lighting requirements. These will include: Primoberry, Pink Mille, Green Slimer. I also have some Pulsing Xenia, if anyone is interested.

I will be offering a fishing trip for two as one of the raffle items. It will be on either Sat/Sun Sept. 7/8th or 21st/22nd, weather/ocean permitting. We will fish the bay or inshore ocean.

GradyWhite209Fisherman.jpg

Hey Jim, I be like you. Many tanks, and also a 25' Trojan Express parked here on the Delware in Center City -

trojan2.jpg

Please make sure you've updated your status for the meeting. So, either RSVP or change your current status if needed. If you are bringing something food/beverage wise, include that too.

Thanks all.

Please make sure you've updated your status for the meeting. So, either RSVP or change your current status if needed. If you are bringing something food/beverage wise, include that too.

Thanks all.

Sorry but I have a +1. Hope it's okay. Never thought the misses would want to come.