• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2013 Meeting

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Jim and Lynn for being fantastic hosts (again). The food was great, the conversation was fun, and the tank looked amazing!

Would also like to thank all the members who donated frags for the raffle. There were too many to name names but it was much appreciated. We had around 30 items including frags, fish food, and of course the boat fishing trip that Jim offered. I'm really surprised that Anthony didn't take the opportunity to brag about winning that again, lol.

As always it was great talking reef's with old friends and meeting a few new faces.

Thank you so much Jim and Lynne. You guys are fantastic. I'd also like to thank everyone else for making the new guy feel at home. Great group of people. I enjoyed meeting all of you.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Whoo hooo, you guys are great! Thanks a lot Lynn, and that other guy ahh Jim that's right Jim. Lol. All kidding aside the meeting was a lot of fun. Even though the raffle boy one the fishing trip.. Hahahah

I had a BLAST! Thanks Jim & Lynn. It was a perfect day even though George dropped the cork into the bottle of Scotch!

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Jim and Lynne! It was a great meeting. Yes, the name of those zoas was reverse gorilla nipple zoas! :)