• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Austyn's 125 Gal mixed reef...

Thanks ! PEAVEY special edition. Beautiful sound on all settings. :). From classic rock to heavy metal.

I could tell by the body it was a peavy. Friend of mine has a couple though not special editions. They have pretty fast actions so the are great for hard rock/metal music. I have never owned one by have played a bunch.

Nice polyps extension.

20131212_214041_zps99yzvr4d.jpg

Awesome pic Austyn. Should have saved that one for the POTM.

ahhh shoot. oh well. never seem to see the announcments to submit for POTM. Thanks John!!! Theres always a different angle ;) Gotta love the Galaxy S4 lol

Looking awesome Austyn, hopefully the lights get straightened out sooner rather than later.

Thanks!! yeah me too. Rick is working it all out. shouldnt be long. You can acctually see the red in the pic from the lights. added a nice effect.. but still not happy lol.

ahhh shoot. oh well. never seem to see the announcments to submit for POTM. Thanks John!!! Theres always a different angle ;) Gotta love the Galaxy S4 lol

Thanks!! yeah me too. Rick is working it all out. shouldnt be long. You can acctually see the red in the pic from the lights. added a nice effect.. but still not happy lol.

Another G4 photographer lol. Do you touch any settings before shooting? I just leave everything stock and they come out decent for a phone. Your shot is beautiful, nice one Austyn

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Another G4 photographer lol. Do you touch any settings before shooting? I just leave everything stock and they come out decent for a phone. Your shot is beautiful, nice one Austyn

Sent from my Galaxy S4
Thanks man. Depends on the lighting. I turned down the Exposure value a bit. So it doesnt wash out the colors. John was right should of saved it for POTM. Lol. I was to eager to share it lol.

The new lights look great!
Thanks!!. Will be even better when the replacements c9me in.

It has begun. Fish/sump room officially sstarted.made the trip to HD today and picked up 2x4's. Mold proof drywall.
Room is going to be 8x9. With a frag station, 80 gal DB frag tank and a 40B qt/ hospital tank. Going to add a recirculating/ WC 40B to the system as well. bringing the system volume to 325 gal. More once i upgrade the sump amd possibly in the near future a larger DT.
Stay tuned for pics of lots of beer ;).

L9ng night and day. Time to sit back and watch the eagles spank some cowbowys.

But here is a few pics of the progress on the fish/sump room.
20131228_225228_zpsglzp20la.jpg

20131229_155109_zpshnqgemiv.jpg

20131229_171916_zpsoyjko386.jpg

Coming along great. Can't wait to start mine up. Not finishing mine though, just moving all the equipment there.