• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Austyn's 125 Gal mixed reef...

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Looks awesome austyn. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous

So when is the center aisle tank going in? Lol if you put a fridge below I will make you a magnetic frag rack with an opposing outside piece that is a beverage holder.

Wow. Is this what my tank used to look like?

Unfortunately I have experienced a full blown crash 1.5 yrs ago. And still have not recovered. So it's time for me to step away for a bit. And with a heavy heart, I will be posting a tank tear down sale soon.

Everything is going. So if you are looking for something. Shoot me a pm in the mean time.
Now I'm gonna go stare at my tanks and say my good bys lol.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Wow. Is this what my tank used to look like?

Unfortunately I have experienced a full blown crash 1.5 yrs ago. And still have not recovered. So it's time for me to step away for a bit. And with a heavy heart, I will be posting a tank tear down sale soon.

Everything is going. So if you are looking for something. Shoot me a pm in the mean time.
Now I'm gonna go stare at my tanks and say my good bys lol.

Sorry to see this Austyn...

Yeah. Me too. Of course the tank decided to look better this last week but have already made my mind. Just don't have the time to care for it properly. I'll be back though. Once work travel slows down and I'm not being deployed to abu dhabi or dubai every 4 months. I should be able to jump back in bigger and better from the start.

Trust me it kills me to see all the eye candy posted on the FB groups. Thanks