• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beer!

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
I just wanted to start a thread and ask what is everyones favorite Beer.
I'll go first.
My beer that I have to have around all the time is Yuengling.I have it on tap at home:) but a close second is Guinness Extra Stout.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Seeming I'm on the wagon I drink O'Douls Amber... Now if i was to jump off that wagon:eek: I love Boddingtons

Should I dare post a light beer......Heineken Light. I did however hit yuengling up quite a bit in the college years.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'm with BAX but will add Corona and of course Coors Lite for the wife. I will say that I hate Miller and Bud.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Blue Moon is great. I don't drink beer very often but when I do I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friends

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Had McEwans a few times too but with them kinda beers not many place's sell them.. but then again i have been to a few bars that had Boddingtons on tap

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks like the hottest topic in the forum. Post a question about beer and we get 2 pages within an hour!
LOL.. you got that right.. Cheers!
Charles-Beer.png

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wish I could join in the fun here, but ever since I puked after tasting a Budweiser at age 12... I never drank alcohol again! :eek:

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, I’m Irish!

I know what all of you are now thinking, “Boy those Irishmen are the world’s greatest lovers.”

Well besides being the world’s greatest lovers, I’ve heard once….maybe twice….that we are also known for drinking. I know, hard to believe.

So to solve this conundrum about which type of libation to have on hand, let me tell you about my Uncle Tom. When offered a drink, he would always say, “There’s no such thing as bad booze, just some’s better then others.” In following my Uncle’s lead, whatever you have in the frig is just fine by me!

Now, I should finish the story and tell you one more thing about Uncle Tom. Even though he would repeatedly say the above about “no such thing as bad booze,” the only thing he drank, I MEAN THE ONLY THING HE DRANK, was Chivas Regal. It was actually humorous when Uncle Tom was coming to visit and you’d talked to a relative, the first thing they would say when they heard Tom was coming was, “Do you have a bottle of Chivas.”

Wow, this is long winded! Finally, Guinness is the elixir of the Gods, Bud is camel piss, and then there is everything in between.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Well, I’m Irish!

I know what all of you are now thinking, “Boy those Irishmen are the world’s greatest lovers.”

Well besides being the world’s greatest lovers, I’ve heard once….maybe twice….that we are also known for drinking. I know, hard to believe.

So to solve this conundrum about which type of libation to have on hand, let me tell you about my Uncle Tom. When offered a drink, he would always say, “There’s no such thing as bad booze, just some’s better then others.” In following my Uncle’s lead, whatever you have in the frig is just fine by me!

Now, I should finish the story and tell you one more thing about Uncle Tom. Even though he would repeatedly say the above about “no such thing as bad booze,” the only thing he drank, I MEAN THE ONLY THING HE DRANK, was Chivas Regal. It was actually humorous when Uncle Tom was coming to visit and you’d talked to a relative, the first thing they would say when they heard Tom was coming was, “Do you have a bottle of Chivas.”

Wow, this is long winded! Finally, Guinness is the elixir of the Gods, Bud is camel piss, and then there is everything in between.

:):):)
LOL That was great thanks for sharing And +1 on the Guinness

Wish I could join in the fun here, but ever since I puked after tasting a Budweiser at age 12... I never drank alcohol again! :eek:

That's because Bud ain't beer!

My faovorites:

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
Old Stock Ale
Smuttynose IPA Finest Kind
Founders Breakfast Stout
Chimay Blue
Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter