• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beer!

Well you've all given me some great ideas for this weekend. Guess I should stock up on some milk and bread also for the kids?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We might be able to dent the beer with a hurricane party, we have plenty of ice to keep the beer cold.

Was also at a wine/beer tasting last night, really enjoyed the Allagash White and Sessions lager, very good daily drinkers.

I just discovered Shock Top Belgian White tonight. Tasty stuff. Should be making some dumb comments in a couple hours. Please accept my apologies in advance. :watermelon:

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Yes I am really digging to pull this thread up but just had to share.

Just recieved:
Sexual Chocolate Stout
More Westy 12
Just Ordered:
Three Floyds Dark Lord Stout
Three Floyds Dreadnaught IPA

Been away researching home brewing, taking the plunge soon!

Finally made a connection for Westy, the waiting list at the monastery is out 2 months, but I can wait.

Founders Imperial Stout is this week'*****.
Allagash Curieux was last week's winner.
Oskar Blues Ten Fidy the week before.

Atlantic City Beerfest is coming up soon, can't wait!

when i did drink, 2 years soberish , (still on occasions, no i was not a drunk, health issues preveted by long career of drunken pilaging)
it was miller high life for a daily drinker, just so smooth, but always like ice cold rolling rocks,
but for an out on the town, smitwicks ale, now thats just tasty, think ill go have one of the ones in the fridge
and lets not ever leave out the fighting with the old lady gonna put the bag on go to ale, anchor steam, yummmmmmm

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus

Keep me posted on the show. I too would like to take the plunge in home brewing after I move. Have you tried chimay?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member

Finally made a connection for Westy, the waiting list at the monastery is out 2 months, but I can wait.

Founders Imperial Stout is this week'*****.
Allagash Curieux was last week's winner.
Oskar Blues Ten Fidy the week before.

eBay is the best place to go for Westy, constant supply good prices.