• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

blange3's 180 upgrade

So what has happened in a week?:indecisiveness:

I'm in love with wave mode on the Jebao. As the new fish were getting settled they weren't eating aggressively. The wave keeps food suspended in the water column for hours.

Got a basic cleanup crew. A large top crown snail who is a demon who destroys algae. I had a brief brown alge bloom and it was fun to watch him make tracks non-stop!

I have two large leopard nassarius that are cool to watch appear from the sand bed during feeding times. When people stop buy swmbo makes me feed so they pop up from the sand.

Needed a new impeller for my Reef Octopus. The new version moves more water and makes more air bubbles than the old needle wheel. It's like a whole new skimmer.

Today will be a day of decision; get a coral or wait to age a bit more.:ambivalence:

OK Bill you are slacking already...no new pictures?

I wanted to let you know all the fish are doing great...I lost one of the fresh water fish you gave me, BUT the other day I found at least 4 new sepia tetras .... I guess they like the privacy of the planted tank.