• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Blizzard

I'm glad I'm not the only one up been plowing since 8:00pm and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
We got the robo call this morning (at 5:30) that schools have early dismissal in Sayreville.

Gotta love jersey. I think the teachers payoff the weather guys for these forecasts!!! Its a scam I tell you... LOL

I got the call last night as well. Still waiting on snow. I have the luxury of being able to work from home but I try not to abuse it.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I got the call last night as well. Still waiting on snow. I have the luxury of being able to work from home but I try not to abuse it.

You're lucky Tristan. I've been trying to fight for letting us work from home where I work at and so far no luck.

You're lucky Tristan. I've been trying to fight for letting us work from home where I work at and so far no luck.

In a lot of corporate environments some employees tend to abuse this privledge. My home setup is designed to be just as effective as being in the office which kind of forces me to be productive.

3 Screens,
3 Clocks for Different TimeZones
CNBC on a TV in my office and a Live Ticker Application running.

Once I have my Bloomberg's up and logged In I feel at work. My little baby will get away from mommy and crawl into my office from time to time adding some fun to working at home but for the most part its business as usual for me. The key is being JUST as productive as being in the office. Many ppl don't even know I'm not in the office because of my response time.